Is Bsnl reluctant to provide free usage as announced.

• Thread starter Thread starter sathishn28
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 1,217

sathishn28

ISP
bsnl 3g
I tried to buy a new 3g sim at bsnl csc but they gave me a 2g sim which was activated and migrated to 3g, free of cost. When I asked for a 120 recharge, they said it was not possible on a migrated sim and asked me to recharge for 2500 or 4200. As the sim was free, I did not use it anymore,
I went to another bsnl csc on friday and bought an actual 3g sim card (we have got many 3g sims from there) I paid 59rs and then asked them to do a 120 recharge, the lady was reluctant and she pretended like doing the same. She said there was an error in doing FRC c-recharge. I asked her to try again, her senior came down to me and asked me to come tuesday morning to check if there is stil an error. She also told me that 120 recharge is to be done only by csc and not by other dealers becoz it wont work.
I went to another csc and asked if they have 3g sim card, they said higher authorities have asked them not to issue new sim cards. It made me thinking if they want only customers who will pay for a long term usage. Does anyone face the same.? 🙄

LOL, no one faces the same. It just shows us how lazy these aunties are. Go and meet the main manager or whatever they call it.