Is BSNL good for online gaming

• Thread starter Thread starter Sarthak_
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 5,714
ISP
STN, Backbone Airtel
Hello, I want to play games online like CS Source, Bf3. I am currently using STN, Backbone Airtel(not sure what that means).
I have tried playing CS Source but i have ping around 300+ on Asia 24/7 office server and my current connection is quite unstable. I am thinking of getting a bsnl broadband connection. I tried googling but there are mixed reviews some say it is good some say it is bad.
Overall, I want to know if bsnl has low ping under 150ms and the connection is stable. Please tell me some affordable plans my budget is under Rs. 1000
I live in Rudrapur, Udham Singh Nagar, Uttarakhand
Good-bye!

I have been using 800ULD plan of BSNL untill moved to le Pondy.I used to play TF2 quite regularly and I have gotten pretty amazing pings (45ms to 75ms) to far worst (300ms).Most of the time it was good pings,100ms to 200ms for US70 to 100ms for Asia/Singapore

I have been using 800ULD plan of BSNL untill moved to le Pondy.I used to play TF2 quite regularly and I have gotten pretty amazing pings (45ms to 75ms) to far worst (300ms).Most of the time it was good pings,100ms to 200ms for US70 to 100ms for Asia/Singapore

retry said:
What was the download and upload speed?

no i played many multiplayer games with bsnl but iam not getting gud ping only at night time iam getting gud ping ..through near by countries.....but server from india or in asiaa u will get ping near about 220 nthing else .. if u are using steam orginal game thn u get gud ping like 150 or 200 ..mostly from all servers... i think u not tried reliance ... reliance is best in now daysss high speed cheap plan very gud ping u will get ping with reliance near about 150 or 100 ..not for alll but mostly ... airtel is alsoo gud in mw3 techno
and stable word for bsnl is tht big joke ,...
for my opinion dnt use bsnl i have no choice for broadband . so iam using this stupid bsnl...