Is BSNL fooling customers in the name of Mobile TV ?

• Thread starter Thread starter farmboy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 2,645

farmboy

Regular
ISP
BSNL 1000 upto 2 Mbps
Alhough I am not able to access BSNL live's "Hello TV" at the moment due to some error but I was able to do so for 1 day .BSNL seems to be fooling people in the name of Live mobile TV .What they are doing is that besides the Mobile TV pack activation charges ie Rs 10,20,50 etc depending on the number of channels they are charging "extra" for viewing even ie surfing charges.I have taken up this with BSNL customer care on more than 1 occassion but have not received any satisfactory answer .One of them told me that the extra charges will not be there if one subscribes to monthly pack of BSNL Mobile TV.Is this true ?Has any one else noticed this ?

Ya, I think it's true. There won't be any extra charges if you subscribe month-to-month. You need to get this confirmed from some reliable source. Try that BSNL website. You might find some useful info there.

Ya, I think it's true. There won't be any extra charges if you subscribe month-to-month. You need to get this confirmed from some reliable source. Try that BSNL website. You might find some useful info there.

Neither the BSNL site nor Customer care can confirm the true position regarding extra call charges for Mobile TV ,

I would call this hidden charges.

However,if some one is using BSNL mobile TV please confirm the factual position.