• Thread starter Thread starter karthik.a
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 2,429

karthik.a

பச்சைத் தம
ISP
Airtel 1499UL and 555 Combo
Hi Guys,I am a new user to Broadband Forum.I m planning to Get Dataone Broadband.But I have a Confusion between Dataone and Tata Indicom VSNL Broadband.Actually I m a medium Internet User.I use Internet mainly for Surfing,Blogging,Emails.So Im more concerned about Speed than download limits.So Which Service will be Suitable for me?Tata Indicom or Dataone.Please Help!!!Note:Only 3 Service Providers Provide Broadband in My area[Tata,Dataone,Sify]Thank U,Karthick.A

I have been with BSNL for 7 months now and i will definitly recommend you to go for BSNL Dataone. In these 7 months i had not even a single downtime!!! 🙂 I mean it--> NOT A SINGLE DOWNTIME. :yahoo: I was using the connection 24*7. 😗The only problem i faced was getting your connection and that was a really tough task. No Modem in stock....No broadband line to your area...many many excuses from BSNL. :madness: But now i am absolutely happy with Dataone. Only one wish .....May the good souls at the BSNL come up with better-faster unlimited plans :thumbsup:

All ISPs have both satisfied and highly dissatisfied customers. You better talk to the local users. No one is 100% satisfied.In my area, Tata indicom has a good presence and both CC service and support from service engineers is quite good. Even Reliance customers have switched to Tata. I applied for a BSNL connection two years ago, and I am to apply once again and wait. They are not giving new connections; may be the new IT minister has to re negotiate tenders for expansion.

^^Absolutely...In order to have the the best idea of any isp, have a chat with your neighbours/friends using it and have a hands-on experience before subscribing.

Dataone Dataone Dataone Dataone Dataone Dataone Dataone Dataone Dataone Dataone Dataone Dataone Dataone Dataone Dataone Dataone Dataone Dataone Dataone Dataone Dataone Dataone Dataone Dataone Dataone Dataone Dataone Dataone Dataone Dataone Dataone Dataone Dataone Dataone Dataone Dataone Dataone Dataone Dataone Dataone Dataone Dataone

I downloaded 50GB this month on the home 500 plan. Been more than satisfied with the service so far 🙂

Using BSNL DataOne for 2 years and 4 months with no problem. I will suggest u to go for BSNL DataOne Broadband service.DataOne is Best.............