Is BSNL 1099 Full Unlimited 3G plan and 549 for 10GB implemented in your Circle?

Is BSNL 1099 Full Unlimited 3G plan and 549 for 10GB implemented in your Circle?

• Total voters
Yes. Got sms for 1099 plan. MH circle.

server is running smooth. i wonder what's going on. lots of double posts.

tariff

show 1099 for unlimited data for haryana. though the page is so fucked up i have no idea if it is for 2G or 3G.

so if i have to explore this option... i have to go to exchange to get a sim? and then a wireless router with sim support? sounds like something that's worth looking into.

i remember using when BSNL launched the first 3G services in 2010 and offered UL plans for around 1K for few months
it was a breathtaking plan at that time and even now no other service provider is giving something like it and then BSNL comes again with the same plan
i just hope they dont close this plan like they did earlier

@Ouch BSNL doesnt have separate 2G plans they have unified data plans for a long time now

nice. would try to visit the nearest exchange on tuesday. hopefully they deal in sims too. because the few visits i have made over the years, there are barely 5 people in the whole exchange.

u can buy SIM from any shop , why go to exchange ? but in exchange ur activation happens faster if the people there are willing to work !!

i thought bsnl sims were not sold in local markets? what does activation process require? 😕

@Ouch nothing different from others operators, visit BSNL franchise fill CAF that's it. You can tale-verify it easily. I ported my SIM to BSNL and on the very first day they called me on my alternate number and did tele-verification
EDIT: While recharging online, make sure you choose special recharge radio button. BSNL has two types of recharge one is top up another is STV.

Last edited: