Is anyone experiencing this BullS**t problem??

• Thread starter Thread starter jerin
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1,727

jerin

ISP
BSNL
Yeah its a pure BS problem as mentioned..
Well let me get into the matter soon.. In simple, my internet gets disconnected at free time ie. 2-8AM..

I am not sure whether it starts disconnected at 2AM or not..., last week for 3 days whenever i woke & switched on for internet(at free times), it dint worked but it was cured then.. and again yesterday & today when i switched on my modem everything gets connected but nothing worked(the internet)..

very very strangely, the net started working exactly at 8AM.. this was the problem i experienced 3days in last week & 2 days this week as stated above..

I am very sure that my PC & telephone lines health is good in all aspect.. Is this BSNL's childs play .. Then i would be more than happy to kick out this connection.. (but after a contact with CC though)

My Plan is HOME 500c

Problem is really strange!!! I smell a rat if timings are so perfect!!!😛

Maybe they are doing some maintenance works at that time. BSNL used to do something similar like that to me too some months back.

Even today the same thing 😡

This shouldn't happen. Contact local BSNL office only they can provide correct information.I did have BSNL outage for 36 hours recently, but that was continous and BSNL was working on something behind the scenes. But not every night like this, hard to believe. :O