Is anyone again facing high ping on Kolkata server and very very very slow download speed ?

• Thread starter Thread starter atif_imam
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 39
  • Views Views 3,585
One more thing i noticed that I am getting ip of 103. series . I am tagged to silchar , location , whereas I am near to kolkata. God save this mofo railwire

They are taking all of us for granted. This is really a serious issue and until new ISP comes up they are not going to listen us for sure...

Hahaha... Same here bro. Wish we all could. Now that our LCOs are demanding 100 rupees more for each package. They say you want the connection means pay Rs 100/- more per package that we are subscribing to or else they will terminate the connection with an effect 1st April 2021 onwards...

Man mine LCO was taking 150 rs extra . And one is charging 1000 rs for 20 mbps connection. I did recharge for this month by myself . My LCO asked for money i told i dod it by myself. I don't know what he is going to do next . 😂😂😂

They will get damn angry if you recharge your internet through online as they will get the money after 1 to 2 weeks later. So they encourage it.