Is anybody else noticing slow browsing speed during daytime?

• Thread starter Thread starter Zaman2011
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 1,920

Zaman2011

Regular
ISP
BSNL
I have been noticing extremely slow browsing speed during daytime for nearly 2-3 weeks at least. At times, even Google takes upto 30 seconds to load up. It feels like working in a dial-up connection. There are pings above 700ms with request timed outs in between even to Google. Many of the non-Indian sites fail to even load up. The situation improves somewhat in the evening and becomes stable at night and especially near midnight or so. The line noise is "relatively better" compared to the past but the daytime speeds are pathetic. Even changing DNS to Google, Level 3, OpenDNS or Comodo etc. does not help. Is this happening with anyone else too or am I the only unlucky one?

When I was on BSNL... Browsing was shit from 11 AM to 5 pm.

Just another day of life with BSNL ( 700ms Pings that's nothing I've experience negative pings on BSNL lol ) I use BSNL specifically for downloads nowadays

i have been noticing slow speeds.. i was on 59.95.x.x ips before but now i am on 117.95.x.x ips. May be servers changed?

me too...slow browsing speeds from 1 or 2 pm till 8 pm or 11 pm...but not as slow as yours...

Ok. Me too paying price to be with BSNL. No internet since a week.