Is airtel blocking ports?

ISP
Airtel
I have been using airtel broadband for couple of years now and port forwarding used to work flawlessly. I port forward for testing some of my application and doing it for a long time on my TP-Link AX1500 router in bridge mode. Today I tried to port forward port 80 on my airtel xstream dsl connection but it didn't work. I even tried putting my server in DMZ and disabling firewall to confirm that the issue was not with my router. I was using my mobile data connection to access my application and also tried using a VPN to confirm that it wasnt a problem of my mobile connection either. Interestingly I was able to access my application from my public ip with my airtel connection , I vaguely remember it is not possible to access content of a public ip from the same public ip but I might be wrong here.Could you guys check by port forwarding on your connection to see if airtel is blocking ports or it is a problem with my configuration?

they block 80 and 443 afaik (maybe 25 too). Try a high port >1000

@osrox Check below threads

UPDATE: Contacted Airtel Support Regarding the Issue. Local Engineer got a senior engineer on line and confirmed that airtel was thus indeed blocking port 80.He denied for port 443 and 8080. I was able to port forward for 8080 but not for 443.The senior engineer said it was some TRAI's order due to which they are blocking port 80 on residential connections. It seemed fishy to me , since I haven't heard of such order but I didn't bother to ask more about it since I was just fondling with port forwarding and didn't really require it.

Using the provided Nokia ONT I was able to allow Port 443 using the "HTTPS Service" as "Application Name" instead of "Custom Settings". I am going to change to bridge mode after sometime. Waiting for UDM Pro to get back in stock. Not sure if they'll block in PPPOE mode.