Is 256 kbps Night Unlimited Scheme Promising

• Thread starter Thread starter Tushar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35
  • Views Views 7,384
i m also fascinated with this plan...if within a week the exatt guy doesnt come ...ill go with sify with this plan.....on the site its mentioned....4 all unlimited packs 150mb restriction is there........nyways...the user reply is important....i know a person on digit forum frm delhi he uses 96kbps night plan and he says...he download a gb everyday.......nyways i wanted to know if by any chance sify provides lan restriction on comp lik wht hathway does 4 me.........i know many ppl who use dc on sify an get movies within seconds...... but 1 of my frd says he is unable to browse on lan.....ppl any idea...i stay in mumbai specifically chembur

Those idiots at Sify say that its the so called "Company Policy" and hence they cannot use the old cables laid out by another service provider and will lay their own cables at my residence and are charging me 1500/- for that. These wires are the same as Sify uses considering I was taking Broadband services from a Local ISP, the same UTP cables but yet they cease to agree. This is very unfair. Besides Sify itself provides broadband in our building and not the CTO.

Brother these things are nice to look only in spreadsheets with dikdak formulas but when you try it with Sify you shall forget those formulas and and up fighting with CTO/ Callcenters and write long emails here on this forums....

ya guys we all know reliance and airtel are way bettre but dont u think u must those gys must come here

How the hell is Reliance better than Sify? I have Reliance too and I get an average speed of 10 kbps throughout the day. Its speed is worse than the worst dial-up connection. On Sify the average speed nowadays is 100 kbps.Plus Reliance has a 1 GB data transfer limit for the Rs. 650 per month pack. Sify has a 4.5 GB limit now after the 150 MB / day condition for the same price.

Reliance doesn't provide just 1 type of internet service. It has the R Connect service which has pathetic speeds of 10 kbps and a pathetic limit of 1 GB/month at a price of Rs. 650/month and which is there for taking for most home users. And it has internet service provided over fiber-optic cables for those very few lucky to live in the neighbourhoods where Reliance has decided to lay its fiber-optic network.So saying "Reliance" has a great internet service offering isn't at all true because I have "Reliance" too and it is simply pathetic. The only good thing about it is its uptime which for Sify to reach is as high as the moon.

Yeah, where oh where is Reliance's so fast, 10 GB/month service?Right now the name Reliance only equates with the crappy service i described before.

One of my friends in Bandra uses Reliance service of 128kbps I guess. He gets download speeds averaging 8 kBps. However connectivity is really good, the connection never goes down. But Reliance has a policy that they do not permanently lay cables in your house, ie they'll just leave it hanging in the house, this is because some of the people complained in the starting when those idiots broke their furniture etc while hitting nails on the walls et al.

What kind of cables does Reliance Broadband lay inside the house? Is the same as Sify as in LAN (cat5) cables running from somewhere outside your home to your PC?