Irresponsible Sales/Team - ACT Fibernet

• Thread starter Thread starter swasti
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 2,847
Hi All,

I want to post about irresponsibility of ACT team.

I had a conversation with ACT sales person and he has assured me the feasibility for new connection. He has committed to complete this installation within 7 working days. All these happened on 24th of Nov 2014. I have paid the amount around 1600 towards 1 month advance fee and installation charges [Opted 20 mbps plan]. I have been told that the connection will be given on or before 6th of Dec 2014. Till today [on 5th] no one from ACT has contacted me. When I called the Sales person, he was saying "Sir - As per the tech team, there is no feasibility and we can't provide you the connection". I was shocked as I have already purchased a new router as per his assurance.

When I called the customer care- They don't have any update on this and they are asking me to wait for 24 working hrs to get one update. It means 3 days for a update [8 working hrs /day].

ACT A/c No 1089760
ACT - You shouldn't cheat people. You are wasting our money and time.

Hi,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused and thank you for sharing your account number, we will get back to you.

Warm Regards,
ACT Fibernet

18 days since the payment is made. Submitted all the docs with money, on 29th November. On 30th November, got a message saying, your broadband will be connected in 10 days. No installation as yet, leave installation, no one from act installation team has called yet. When we are calling the guy who took the money, Vijay, he disconnects the phone as soon as he comes to know the installation request address, and since how long the connection is pending. Finally managed to talk to one installation guy, who said will come on Saturday at 12. When no one came till 12.30, I called him and he said "your building has permission issue-landlord refused". When I asked him, "why did'nt you call us? Why you did not ring the bell and talk to us?" he did not reply. Then I told him to come now and install it, he asks " Give me directions to your home" . I asked him, that if you have already come at 12, why do you need directions? No answer.

Multiple complaints to customer care have gone un-answered, with the standard reply- Customer care(CC) we cant track anything from here, our installation team will get back to you.

We- By when?- CC: we don't know that.

We- This is the same answer I got 3 days ago when I called, please tell me when will they call us?

Ans. from Customer care- we cant tell you that. They will call you.

We- can I talk to your supervisor?

Ans. CC- He is not available. He will call you back in 2 hrs.

No call.

Seriously guys, why would you have such pathetic service? There was a time when you guys were considered the best in town, with awesome service. Why such massive fall from that pedestal?

complaint numbers- 0003338573/0003355519
user id- 42840000

Excuse me? What do you mean by that?
Creating new fake female User ID's will not help you man.
I have put in my name, ACT user ID, complaint numbers, and you are calling me fake? my full name is Purnima Rajta-try searching for me on Google. You will find plenty of details as proof of my 'existence'.

One request, if you can't help, don't degrade people. I am desperately trying to get this issue fixed for me and hence made an account here, after the normal means of communication failed. Unlike 'Deleted Member 7160', I am using my official name here. I have gone through your profile, you are an active member, with plenty of good posts. If you are convinced of my authenticity, do guide me with steps that I can take to fix my 'ACT' issue. Will be grateful.

Thanks,
Purnima

Dear Purnima,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused and thank you for sharing your details, we will get back to you.

Warm Regards,
ACT Fibernet

Thanks to Rajesh/Prasanna/Sudarshan for their actively and prompt response. My connection was activated on 13th Dec and since then (10 days), the connectivity is stable and working absolutely fine.

Message for ACT -
- You should commit a date, that you can achieve. Once you commit a date, then stick to it no matter if you delay the SLA... but as a customer we have to take off from office or postpone some regular activity/task and sit at home, in hope you will come to the place as committed.
- Educate your Sales team, not to give false promises.
- We should value our time.
- Make sure you should reach the customer place on promise dates.

Thanks!!!

Dear Purnima,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused and thank you for sharing your details, we will get back to you.

Warm Regards,
ACT Fibernet
As per your last calls around 7-10 days ago, we were to receive a refund for the amount paid, since you had some permission issues in our area. We have yet not received the DD and neither has the money been credited into the account details shared with you on helpdesk@acttv.in. Kindly refund our amount asap.

Thanks,
Purnima