Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) News & Updates

I think this link talks about the bank/card charges. IRCTC charges Rs.20 + Tax on night trains & shatabdi trains I believe

PNB and Bank of Maharashtra charge flat 10Rs on netbanking. I think thats better in most cases unless you are going alone.

Presently, this facility is available only on 12 trains passing through New Delhi railway station.

However, it will be expanded to Vishakhapatnam, Hyderabad (Kacheguda) and Bangalore (Yeshwantpur) stations over the next 10 days, the statement added.

"Consumers will have to visit the IRCTC website or call on 18001034139 (Toll Free) to place their order. A password will then be sent by KFC to the consumer's mobile phone which will have to be mentioned at the time of delivery," it said.

The service will initially be limited to trains which do not have pantry cars and subsequently would be expanded to trains like Rajdhani and Duronto.

KFC partners IRCTC, to serve meals on trains

Source

You have to wonder when the subscription list name mentions that it was fetched from IRCTC. Of course, as the government of India has already stated... We have no right to privacy.

MobiKwik Offers | Wallet Offers and Free Recharge Coupons from MobiKwik | Mobikwik.com

Save upto Rs. 100 on IRCTC!

Offer Details
The wait is finally over!
Now save upto Rs. 100 on your return rail tickets booked through IRCTC Connect!
Get 5% cashback on paying with MobiKwik wallet on IRCTC Android app
Maximum MobiKwik cashback is Rs. 50
Cashback valid twice per user in the offer period
Cashback is valid only for tickets booked between 9th and 23rd December, 2015
Cashback will be directly credited to the user's MobiKwik wallet within 24 hours.
Please ensure sufficient MobiKwik balance before initiating the transaction
Payment will not be processed if you have insufficient MobiKwik balance

Did they arrive at 35 seconds after playing a game of fastest fingers first with their employees?

35 second wait but when does that 35 second start?

after login?
on train search?
after checking availability?
after filling passenger form?
after redirect to bank page?

I guess 35 secs starts on the page where one has to write name, age and so on.

There are many chrome extensions which pre fill this data to save time and hence irctc implemented this rule. I think its fair enough rule.

why cant i use form fill?? what is wrong? I am tech-savvy I am using it. What makes it illegal?

You have put rule of 10AM or 11AM. I am filling the form after it.

Can they tell that physical form people that DONT FILL form before 10AM?

You are allowed to fill only after 10AM?