IR reciever port enquiry :MYWAY IPTV SET TOP BOX

ISP
MTNL
Hi ,
i recently bought a pinnacle media center kit which gives me complete control of all the media content on my PC through media center application using the remote i bought...

PRoblem :
This kit comes with an IR blaster cable which has one end of its attached to
the IR Receiver

and the other which looks like this(with one of its surface made to stick to the surface it gets attached to)

has to be attached to the part of the STB front panel that receives the IR(infra red) signals from the STB remote.. as then only it will be able to send signals from the recording software of computer to the STB IR receiver as per the recording electronic program guide of media center software to change the current channel to the Scheduled one..

NOw i am facing the problem of identifying the exact location of the IR receiver port on the front panel of this STB...
Can any one of you help me out with this....
is it this one ??

because if this had been the one then my media center tv setup would have been done by now but it always gets struck at identifying these IR signals ...
here is the stb manual :

http://www.myway.in/pdf/myway-stb-manual.pdf

Hi jayant, while im afraid my post is not going to help you find a solution... it could educate ppl like me...cud u pls tell us wat is the purpose of the device that you are using and how it works?

Hi jayant, while im afraid my post is not going to help you find a solution... it could educate ppl like me...
cud u pls tell us wat is the purpose of the device that you are using and how it works?

hi , its a Pinnacle PCTV media center remote kit ... and the thing i am enquiring about in this thread is the exact positioning of the IR transceiver or blaster cable that automatically changes your set top box channel as per the scheduled recordings of your media center application is vista home premium/ultimate or xp media center editions ...

will elaborate more on this whenever i find the solution ... will probably post a guide on this...but first let me find a solution 😕