• Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 3,489
Status
Not open for further replies.

pmadhan

Regular
ISP
BSNL FTTH and Airtel Xtreme
Folks,I was watching 'The Mothman Prophecies' and was glued to the movie and when probably 15/20 mins of climax is left, got a 'Movie has ended!' message. Anyone faced a similar problem ?But otherwise, got to give credit to the BSNL & IOL Guys. The movie video quality was amazing, quite DVD like - atleast, I could not make out the difference - 14" TV though.Thanks,Madhan.

i watched two or three movies long ago.. i didnt face any problems.. i remember them saying that for the first 15 days i could watch any movie through VOD for free.. is it still free now? or do they charge you if you watch ? or will they start charging(for VOD) only after 170 channelS

I specifically asked this, and the guy told me they will charge only after they start giving 170 channels.

I do have. Have it since Launch and I viewed it then. It stopped accepting those codes in between and had watched again sometime in Jan - which was 2 months after I got it. Nothing billed to me then. So, looks like that's the case.

oh ok .. thanks for the info..but they have a lot of old movies in their VOD right.. atleast it was so when i last saw the VOD database

Yeah, again, 'planning to add' was the response I got, as it's today - predominantly old movies.

Folks,

I was watching 'The Mothman Prophecies' and was glued to the movie and when probably 15/20 mins of climax is left, got a 'Movie has ended!' message. Anyone faced a similar problem ?

Got a reply from customer care, indicating that the movies need to be 'corrected' ... Will keep posted on further updates and if any billing appears in this month's bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.