IPTV and Triband

ISP
MTNL triband
Hi guys, Could anyone tell me if I subscribe to IPTV would they upgrade or disturb my triband line......../??? I have been enjoying 2Mbps, on my 590NU plan, i m scared if that would reduce to 256 again.... I am sorry if this topic is already discussed as i haven't searchd much , lack of time.

no they won't change your speed...nobody has reported any speed reduction after the installation of iptv in mumbai

@bandaAs per his plan of 590 nu he is entitled to only 256Kbps and not 2Mbps.So certainly when u go for iptv connection ur speed will be reduced.Bw alloted will be 256kbps (triband) and (4mbps) for iptv.kindly dont mention the speed i am getting coz I am getting spam pm from newbies asking me how i am getting such high speed.

@anudoh:wall:.. i hate it when i do that... didn't read his post throughly... just read a few words and told him not to worry!... chalo i will be more careful next time..edited my last post... also check ur pm i got some info for you@lookintothematrixif you take iptv now, you will be taking a risk.. i suggest enjoy 2mbps till it lasts, then take iptv or alternately first change your plan to 749 (but if you ask me go with the first option.. whats the hurry?)

@bandai did not receive ur pmPl send it again if u had already send it.