• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 9,053
Status
Not open for further replies.

AnD

ISP
BSNL
Hi, I am a user of IPTV from last 6 months and i thought they are giving nice service. Nowadays not keen on the transmission of channels they are not showing colors channel from last 2 months which is very popular where there customer care was telling that they have some receiver problem and this channel is close for so many days and afterwords it was replaced by 9x cartoon network was also closed for last 2 weeks and now it is replaced with some unkown cartoon channelOne of the most imp reason i took the iptv is they provide both channels They tell that we will solve the problem and not doing it is most of timesotherwise their behavior is very good but problem with serviceshould i remain with this service

Please get rid of IPTV as early as possible I had IPTV for 3 months they promiset to have ESPN STAR SPORTS on IPTV but it never came IPTV so i returned my connection 3 months ago I have stii not recieved Refund I ma not getting any information regarding that.Customer care is worst.why dont u take DISH TV in 210/- Rs you almost get all channels Excluding English channels and some music channels. Betst Quality, Service, Rates.now since last three months they are also showing Star Pravah and Majha In 210/- I get Sports channels also ESPN STAR SPORTS & CRI. TEN SPORTS ZEE SPORTS toooooo.IPTV Costs almost 290/- P.M.

Status
Not open for further replies.