Internet Sharing

• Thread starter Thread starter Techgfx
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1,782

Techgfx

Hi guys!Right Now we are sharing internet like this.But i want to share through ISA Server.We have Internet connection 1MB they gave multiuser connection.We configured in Huawei SmartAX MT880 modem.Modem interface page 192.168.1.1.I will land up in summery page.We configured DNS on right hand DNS 61.1......... and PreDNS 61.1......We Configured DCHP 192.168.1.2/200.We are facing some problem that's the reason I want to change the setup.Throught this setup every one can access the net.We want sharing internet throught ISA server.How to configure it.We have a server windows 2003 and Clients are Winxp prof.Thanks for Appreciate....

If u just want to share net and not do any bandwidth monitoring and such , then all u have to d is connect the router to a switch and connect other pcs thru the switch

Alread i have done half.I configure seprate system.In that system I kept two NIC's for one Public ip and one is private ip.But one problem user can't getting internet.Thanks for replay.

I think ICS(Internet connection sharing)or proxy server should work if you have two LAN cards.