Internet Service Providers in Thane (Mumbai)

• Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 7,323
ISP
Tikona
Hello,

I'm sorry to create a new topic; i searched the forum for ISP in Thane, but didn't find an active and relevant topic. I'm currently with Tikona from last year and a half and since last 6 months i'm facing terrible speed issues. On top of that, Tikona being wireless provider, they are expensive. There service has degraded 10 folds over the months and the customer service staff getting arrogant and ignorant calls over calls. Oh and if you default on your bill for once, man you are in trouble. I have not had so much hassle even after not paying my credit card bills.

So coming to my main point and the reason to sign up here, would you guys here on the forum be kind enough to help me choose an internet provider as i need to defect from current one as soon as possible. I reside in Thane EAST, Kopri near 12 Bungalows. I need a connection of 2 to 4 mbps in bandwidth (actual transfer rate of 250 to 450 kbps), a fair usage policy of at least 50 Gigs (monthly) and of course a reasonable one on my pocket. I don’t mind half yearly or annual plans if they fall cheaper that way. A fair comparison between 3 to 4 providers would be great. I need tried and tested suggestions and constructive criticism about them all.

P.S. - The provider should be independent and the service level shouldn’t be dependent on the local cable operator. My local cable guy is a bitch, who's raked in too much money, now runs his own restaurant and doesn’t care much about his cable tv and internet customers.

No takers yet? Guys atleast point in me a direction. Need substitute as soon as poosible. One more thing, I read somewhere here on the forum about legal hassle from Tikona after disconnection of services. Can someone shed light on that too?