Internet LED goes off of DNA-A201BE-I modem

I am under BB Home ULD 750 plan(unlimitted plan). Using DNA-A201BE-I modem. Internet LED goes of frequently. I can ping(modem ip 192.168.1.1) the modem succesfully while Internet LED is off. DSL Connection also ok as DSL LED is glowing in Solid green colour. When I check web interface of modem I came to know that WAN IP was down. When I attempt to connect with correct username & pwd for pppoe connection, It didn't solve the problem.LED StatusPower LED - Solid greenDSL LED - Solid greenInternet LED - OFFEthernet LED - Solid green According to manual the problem is PPP authentication is failed (authentication is done by ISP on given username & pwd of PPPoE connection). On contacting 1500 they simply say change local ip 192.168.1.2 to 192.168.1.10. They said idiotically that local ip should not be 192.168.1.2(because problem is not with LAN). But After sometime the internet LED binks perfectly. This happens often to me.And I'm sure that bill is paid apropriately right time every monthMy doubt is : Is BSNL intentionally didn't authenticate so as to control data usage of my connection ?

Last time When I got this problem i contact customer care executive(1500) and he said that complaint is registered then and he make things clear soon. Immediately I'd seen the internet led is glowing solid green.

Next morning i got the call from BSNL to verify whether the problem has solved. I'd said problem is solved without checking as it is solved last evening itself. But when i checked i got the same problem Internet led is off. I called again, they said the complaint is still open so they would solve.

I got the connection soon and also received a sms that Docket number:15816703835 is closed even without asking me.

What is the reason for this problem ?