Internet?? ISP ?? FORGET THAT, NOW ISP AND GOVERNMENT CAN TAKE HAVE REST FOR LIFE!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter rajm11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 1,075
R

rajm11

Apparently they are working on the ummm for lack of better word a system of internet which will be INDEPENDENTOF ISPs Untouchable by GOVERNMENT, as a second layer...here goes the news its called PROJECT KLEINROCK,
SUCKA airtel,tat,reliance please be obliged and be ready to quit morons

As I am posting this, I am just new to this concept, I need to see how this can be established, if it possible with min investment, I want to start it here. lets go people. what do you say ???

for more info

Project Kleinrock - OmegaSDG Project Wiki

I hate to say it, but this seems to be just an open wifi network with a little bit of tor thrown in. Technically this would not be legal in India, as mass encryption is prohibited, and open-wifi isn't really allowed either. Secondly, someone, somewhere is going to have to have connectivity to the rest of the world, which would be subject to the rules and regulations already in existence - otherwise all you've got is an isolated little LAN in the middle of nowhere which doesn't serve the purpose the author of this project is looking for. That's not to say it couldn't/shouldn't be done, but from my reading the plan is very incomplete and a lot more would need to be added to make a viable network on a decent scale.