Internet connection goes off after 7.30 PM

• Thread starter Thread starter dumbs
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1,704

dumbs

ISP
BSNL
I have BSNL broadband with unlimited download option. Trouble started about 2 months ago where I would lose my internet some time after 7.30 PM. (anytime between 7.30 and 11.00 PM). Sometimes it works when I reset the modem. Off late that is not helping. Morning it works like a charm without me doing anything. The time when my internet goes down my neighbor (also with BSNL and same plan) has internet 😱 I have tried these things so far1) I have changed the modem ---> no luck2) Powered OFF the modem and powered it ON after 30 mins ---> no luck3) Removed all the my phone connections ---> no luck4) Tried multiple laptops with different OS ---> no luck

So you did all those things, but did you get your line checked?Get your line checked. Most probably the problem lies in your line. 🙂

Right. Changing the line is on the cards. But why would the internet connection work in the morning if the line is bad? 🙁

Yah I am talking to them on a daily basis. Yesterday he said that someone may be using my username/password and he wanted to change 😀. I am losing my patience.

I am losing my patience.

I have wasted the year 2008 fighting with illiterate and dumb babus. Fukkin BSNL broadband used to work only 15 days a month. Half of the month I had to visit exchange daily. It was the most horrible experience of my life - and I had no other alternative to BSNL. Airtel launched it's services in our society in 2009. I was the first customer in our society. I actually had 2 BSNL connections - I immediately disconnected one connection and took Airtel instead.

Now I'm thinking of disconnection the second BSNL connection as well. :S