Internet Connection from BSNL Mobile

• Thread starter Thread starter movieguy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 38,755

movieguy

ISP
bsnl
Hi,Well, I want to connect from my mobile phone, my gprs is active. Now can anyone tell me how to connect from pc. I have xp and Data cable & bluetooth.regards,Movieguy

which mobile service?in case of hutch, u need to get "hutch access" activated on ur number...the gprs they activate is "planet hutch" and with that u can only surf net on ur mobile device, not ur pc...

Is he a spammer living in delhi and having Bsnl n😕et connection!

Is he a spammer living in delhi and having Bsnl n😕et connection!

Yeah,Looks Fishy to Me :rofl:

and why do u think so?
See his /Her profile .Lets wait and see if he/she replays .

i cant deduct anything from profile. its normal profile. plus why cant he ask abt internet on mobile using bsnl connection? where is spamming here?

Amish is Bsnl available (LL or mob) available in Mumbai leave Delhi alone?? Also lets wait for his reply to proove the pt!

anyhow, we can have a serious discussion on the main topic 🙂like what all do we need to connect PC to internet through mobile...in my reliance i just need to connect the data cable and dial...it's not the same with Hutch, as i mentioned earlier...

for hutch, i think u need to enable hutch access on mobile. then if u have bluetooth device on PC/laptop then u can pair them and use as serial device. i never did this but i once saw such option in some1s laptop or u can use data cable.OR you can get that data card if u have laptop

Well i have dolphin on pay as you go gprs plan with data charge of Rs20/mb *cough*(backup use)!!I get speed of around 2-3kBps in SE(t610) via bluetooth not yet able to configure it on my Moto v80(however i am still expecting same speed).Hope to get better speed on edge enabled handset(someday). 🙂

i don't want to give them Rs. 199/- per month for Hutch Access just as rental...it's foolish!!!

Well,Thanks to all guys i was out of station. so i cannot reply all the answers. Well i am a Medical Representative, I am a Boy, I am a District sales manager in Rajasthan Whole rajasthan is covered by me. My Basic Work is for Travel and Taking orders. I had Two post paid connection one is BSnl and Another one is Hutch. I had to check mail on laptop to give reply. I had a Headach everytime i had to search Cyber Caffee etc. for mails. My hand set is Nokia 3230 Nokia 6600 it and Gprs activated in both. Earlier I had Reliance Data card but is was very costly. so i cut down the connection. Now i had mobile so someone pls. help me in connecting the internet.Expecting your cooperation,With regardsMovieguy

With Nokia 3230, you should get ~100 kbps.MTNL charges 400 for unlimited GPRS, BSNL's charges should be similar.