• Thread starter Thread starter kaushal25
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 2,747

kaushal25

ISP
airtel
Hi Everybody,

Today i have seen a big half page ad in "The Economic Times" about Dishtv's Interactive Services which says:

"WE DID NOT CLAIM
THAT WE ARE THE BEST
THE INTERNATIONAL
ITV AWARD JURY DID"

Which i found is absolutely correct, I have read here few days ago about Dishtv that it has won the international ITV award for their very good and useful active services. And Dishtv is the only DTH in India to be awarded with international ITV Award.

The Active services on Dishtv are really very good and useful and i found some of them are really unique which no other DTH is having.

Some of the Active services like Travel Active, Shaadi Active, Monsterjobs Active, ICICI Active, Bhakti Active are really very good, unique and useful for us.

If we see Monsterjobs Active which is a very good active service and with this now we can search jobs on TV as well, Similarly Travel active is also very good active service, if planning for a vaccation and even book ticket's and hotel at discounted rates, same as Shaadi Active is another useful service, who are searching for brides and grooms and ICICI Active is very good service where we can get all the information about loans, bank, branch and ATM locators and other useful information and i think most of the Dishtv user's are benefitted with these services as earlier we used to go for cybercafe and search internet for these things but now Dishtv has taken a very good initiative to made these active services available on your TV Screen and i think because of this unique initiative and good interactive service they have won this prestigeous International Award . And above all, all the active services are free to all users

Where as if we see other DTH no body is offering such an useful and consumer friendly active Services. Specially Tata Sky who even charging for their Active Services as well and also don't have that kind of good interactive services.

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/6304/getimage.png

ah ha ha ha

Hi Everybody,

Today i have seen a big half page ad in "The Economic Times" about Dishtv's Interactive Services which says:

"WE DID NOT CLAIM
THAT WE ARE THE BEST
THE INTERNATIONAL
ITV AWARD JURY DID"

They too admit they are not the best just taking the benefit of doubt and that explains why the brand ambassador uses another STB.

There are lot of active services which are not working on dishtv and there is no care about that at dishtv person. Channel no 999 active not working. Sports active, Cinema active, movies active, other actives also not working.

Well all the services are working fine.Further these active services mentioned here Sports Active, cinema Active, Movies Active were removed from Dishtv few months back.

Customer should get a chance to vote in Dth who is the best active service provider!!