• Thread starter Thread starter movieguy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 7,965

movieguy

ISP
bsnl
Hello, To all users,

I had recently purchased Intel Original 965RY box Pack from my hardware dealer. I received a application software cd and driver cd from Intel. I had formatted my system and install winxp pro. and installed driver from the disk which comes with the board. but then also it is showing one yellow icon intel management engine interface. can anybody solve this problem all the devices are currently fully installed then why the computer is showing the error.

waiting for reply

Movieguy
file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Administrator/Desktop/device.JPGhttps://broadband.forum/C:%5CDocuments%20and%20Settings%5CAdministrator%5CDesktop%5Cdevice

are u using service pack 2?

I have the same problem. I tried to flash BIOS by exe and ISO file options, but no success. I loaded the latest driver for INTEL MANAGEMENT ENGINE INTERFACE from the Intel site, still the yellow bang(!) on device manager is there. Any idea... please!thanksAngelo

Hello, To all users,

file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Administrator/Desktop/device.JPGhttps://broadband.forum/C:%5CDocuments%20and%20Settings%5CAdministrator%5CDesktop%5Cdevice

Where is the image?????????😕
Can you tell us on which device it is showing yellow exclamation mark.

found on some forums.possible solutions---
I had to uninstall the \"ATI PCI Express (3GIO) Filter Driver\". I read other forums that it caused problems with other intel management and non intel drivers.
is EIST disabled in ur bios or is it enabled. try turning it to the other value and see if the flash works. EIST is intel's speed step technology. it's under the \"power\" options next to VT

I have Intel core2duo 2.0 GHZ processor, 800MHZ FSB E4400
Motherboard : DG965RY OS:Windows XP professional SP2
Under Control Panel-Hardware-Device Manager-System-Intel Management Engine Interface, a yellow bang (!) appears.
doublclicking this device gives the following on screen :
Driver date: 10/20/2006
Driver version: 2.1.22.1026
Driver license ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_29A4&SUBSYS_514D8086&REV_02\3&61AAA01&0&18
location😛CI Bus 0,device 3,function 0
Device status: This device cannot start. (Code 10)
Resource setting: This device is not using any resource because it has a problem.
Click Troubleshoot to start the troubleshooter for this device.
even after installing the latest drivers installed for Intel managment engine (ver 3.0)
I'm getting the same message.
Please advice me

Hi,
The DG965RY motherboard doesn't support Intel VPro Technology. Here are the specs for this board:
Intel® Desktop Board DG965RY Overview
Here is a utility that you can see if your system supports Intel vPro Technology:
Intel® vPro™ Technology Test Utility - Platform requirements
Thanks,
Sree

Dude i still cannot see the image. Have you uploaded it correctly.😕If above solutin posted by users don't work then try this.I think the driver for that particular device have not been installed by default. Please do a search in the CD came with mother board and try to find the setup for the same.