Installation - Internal wiring

• Thread starter Thread starter nk1982
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 4,725

nk1982

ISP
Reliance Netconnect
Hi everyone,I am about to apply for BSNL landline and Dataone. I got the application form from the local BSNL office. In the form, they have the option of some "internal wiring required" ?What is it actually ? I mean, what exactly they do in internal wiring. Is it worth opting for it ..and any advantages? And what will be the total installation cost...incase i apply for Phone instrument & internal wiring.* I live in a Flat appartment. If that has any relation to internal wiring.Any info..appreciatedThanksNimesh

@/members/nk1982/ SELECT One India Plan, , if usage is less.
Security deposit/Installation charges/ Advance rental vary . Minimum Rs 1000/= possible.
Since you live in a flat complex , there should be a telephone junction Box somewhere in the FLAT !.
BSNL will give you an extension line from Junction Box to one room ( say Hall). If you need extensions, to other rooms , it is called Internal Wiring. No need as mostly Cordless Phones are being used now. Take the telephone Instrument ( if they give one ) as standby for Power failure. Take the connection to the room where you have your computer desktop or Laptop.
( Say like the electrical wiring in your flat . Electricity Dept brings the power line upto meter Board and other connections customer's responsibility )
References :
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.
BSNL- Landline Service Tariff Card

ONE INDIA PLAN - BASIC ONE INDIA PLAN
Fixed Monthly Charges Rs. 180
Free calls 50 Unit call rate Rupee One etc

For Broadband Tariffs: Home 500 C Home 500C+ have addl free. telephone calls
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.