installation delay...worst service

• Thread starter Thread starter geethab
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 1,709
ISP
airtel
I have paid the amount 6732 for 6 months on 18th Jan and the technician promised that the installation will be done max by 21st Jan. but till now no one has turnedup. I hav given repeated calls calls to the helpline but looks like the helpline dept needs some help instead of giving help as there is no proper response from them.
the person who collected the money deosnt pick the call and also he has given a technician's number but even he doesnt respond.
WHAT KIND OF A CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THIS. IS IT JUST BECAUSE I HAVE ALREADY PAID FOR 6 MONTHS IN ADVANCE..

geethab said:
I have paid the amount 6732 for 6 months on 18th Jan and the technician promised that the installation will be done max by 21st Jan. but till now no one has turnedup. I hav given repeated calls calls to the helpline but looks like the helpline dept needs some help instead of giving help as there is no proper response from them.
the person who collected the money deosnt pick the call and also he has given a technician's number but even he doesnt respond.
WHAT KIND OF A CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THIS. IS IT JUST BECAUSE I HAVE ALREADY PAID FOR 6 MONTHS IN ADVANCE..
Hello,
We apologize for the inconvenience. Kindly share your contact number with us so that our team can resolve the issue on priority.
Regards,
ACT Broadband

The worst customer service I have ever faced is from ACT fibernet. I am experiencing exactly the same issue. Have already paid the entire amt for 6 months. I was assured that the connection will be done atmost within 3 working days but it's almost more than a week and no positive response from customer care guys.Everyday I hear the same story- " it will be done latest by today" ,but that "today" never came. Why do you guys made false claims about giving connection within 3 days?

Worst customer service. I won't recommend it to anyone. I want my money refund . I will better go with some other service providers.