Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
1vXHxLD.webp

Last edited:

Last edited:
off topic-html5 youtube sucks................inspite of it having downloaded(buffered) the video , whenever i use scroll bar it stucks and download again.:iomg:

One of the best photo app for iPhone I have ever used, highly recommended.

first impression? filters are cool. photo uploading is smooth. uploaded photo size? sucks. picplz uploads a much larger version that takes a lot more time. i guess you have to compromise somewhere.

seems to be rock stable at my end. have some friends on instagram. does not matter much. i was using picplz to share images, i can now use instagram. i liked picplz because it stored a copy on Dropbox (backup) but dropbox's own app now automatically backup photos and videos so that rocks for me.

I tried this app, but the problem is that it asks me to crop the image.....is it not possible to share full size images?

Just for my curiosity - is there any rationale behind forcing users to share square images instead of the original ones?

i understand polaroid photos were mostly square in shape.

Instagram is based on the concept of polaroid cameras. Hence I guess the square photo push.

If you want to post original ones there are tons of apps out there.

----------

Instagram: At what point in Instagram's product development did square photos become the standard? - Quora

From day one. We realized that if we were going to do photos, that we'd have to be different and stand out. Square photos displayed really well in a feed format and frankly we just liked the aspect ratio better. It wasn't much more complex than that.