Inox cancelled show,now not refunding money

ISP
Airtel Broadband 8MBPS 80GB
I booked tickets for 12.15 show of Avengers on 25th April through Inox website and paid using credit card.As everyone knows earthquake hit Kolkata at about 11.45 that day.The show was cancelled even before i could print the tickets.i was asked not to print the tickets and wait for the refund directly in my Credit Card account.15 days have passed and no refund yet.Inox Web team says show ran successfully,LOL.

What to do?Any way to escalate this matter.

Ask CC company to chargeback the thing.

bhai sahab. aapke paas amex hai. basic cards do not come with chargeback facility.

hehe. i think for the basic card, you need to have a minimum salary of around rs. 7 lakhs. and there is a yearly payment. and it is not accepted at most local retailers. so unless you travel abroad a lot, it is not worth the hassle.

hehe. i think for the basic card, you need to have a minimum salary of around rs. 7 lakhs. and there is a yearly payment. and it is not accepted at most local retailers. so unless you travel abroad a lot, it is not worth the hassle.

The salary and payment is not an issue.if locals dont take it then i wont apply for it.I trave may be twice a year but for that i have enough cards already.

From my understanding, 90% of Amex users get the card through their company. It just does not make for other customers. It has tons of benefits for international travelers. But for regular folks, the charges just do not make sense. Do check the offering from your choice of bank. I have thought about it and I gave up after checking their dox requirements.

Few years ago when I was actually making shit load of good money... I saw this Amex booth in a mall. I checked the requirements. I could not make the cut because I had a hatchback. They required a sedan owner (in case you did not meet their yearly income (in white) requirement). Not kidding.

Last edited:
Charge back are very easy to do on citibank(loveit for this)
Most difficult on stanchart(cancelled due to this).

Ok. where did you "see" show cancelled or asked to not print ticket. Any proof you have ? If so, you can file a dispute.

considering you spend most of the time in gurgaon and mumbai, that is not surprising. 🙂