Infosys

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Infosys founder NR Narayana Murthy said it would be a great honour to be the next president of the country, but might be premature to comment further in an exclusive interview to IBN-Lokamt.

Narayana Murthy: I will, absolutely. It is a big honour. It is a big honour to add value to the country and of course I'll be very happy. Absolutely, no doubt about it. But, that, I think, you know, is in the realm of speculation that is not for me to comment on. And that is perhaps too early right now. It still has another nine months to go.

Narayana Murthy: I think I am ready to add value to of in any capacity. As I said Public Health Foundation of India is a very important public institution, that trains public health workers, public health professionals. National Payment Corporation of India aims to be like the Mastercard or Visa. Therefore, I will be very happy, whatever value I can add.

Ready to be President if all parties agree: Murthy - India News - IBNLive

As if Nandan Nilekani was not doing enough damage to this country through the much maligned UIDAI Project. :confused:

IndianMascot

Addicts
ISP
Reliance, Tata Photon + , MTNL 3G Jadoo
Bt why was he asked such questions ?? Is there any rumors around for his president ??

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
if there were none, there would be now. i would not be surprised if the reporter was asked to ask this question so that a spark can be generated in the media that murthy is ready to be the president. there are enough infosysians in this country who would support this move. Indian IT industry probably would support this move. government would probably not bother considering the post of President is largely a yes man one.

SVK

svknet.wordpress.com
ISP
Airtel 4G
Diggy thinks Anna Hazare can become President :D (I first time agree with him)Diggy says Anna is being offered President post by BJP. Imagine Anna as President and Modi as PM :)

nimi20

ISP
bsnl
if there were none, there would be now.

i would not be surprised if the reporter was asked to ask this question so that a spark can be generated in the media that murthy is ready to be the president.

there are enough infosysians in this country who would support this move. Indian IT industry probably would support this move. government would probably not bother considering the post of President is largely a yes man one.

hahah totally true the last line. poor prathiba patil nobody invites her for any function people still invites A P J kalam .

----------

Diggy thinks Anna Hazare can become President :D (I first time agree with him)
Diggy says Anna is being offered President post by BJP. Imagine Anna as President and Modi as PM :)
I think that will suit well for India.

sa_kiran

Regular
ISP
MTNL
When Pratibha Patil was selected as a candidate, Advani commented that she is loyal and vulnerable (because of murder case accusations against her brother, if I'm right). Others would have been just loyal.....

sa_kiran

Regular
ISP
MTNL
Diggy thinks Anna Hazare can become President :D (I first time agree with him)
Diggy says Anna is being offered President post by BJP. Imagine Anna as President and Modi as PM :)

The worst thing is not Diggy shooting his mouth, but newspapers front paging it. Absolutely disgusting.

ajuravi007

Regulars
ISP
Airtel
President of India is the first citizen of the country but he is the dummiest person in our country....I have admired and respected only 1 president of india who atleast did some justice as a President of India thats none other than Abdul Kalam..

Toocool

Addicts
ISP
airtel
Ready to be President if all parties agree: Murthy - India News - IBNLive

As if Nandan Nilekani was not doing enough damage to this country through the much maligned UIDAI Project. :confused:

Maligned in which way...??? I am not with the government the way they want to force uid to public..... Without any law...... But what's nilkeni's hand in this??? He is just doing his job thinking he is doing good for the country......... I think narayan murthy is a respectable person with right ethical background atleast..... I donno what's the issue if.... He became president.......?????

devx101

Senior
ISP
LL/cable/3G then bck to EDGE
Maligned in which way...??? I am not with the government the way they want to force uid to public..... Without any law...... But what's nilkeni's hand in this??? He is just doing his job thinking he is doing good for the country......... I think narayan murthy is a respectable person with right ethical background atleast..... I donno what's the issue if.... He became president.......?????

In the same way i think UID is maligned out of nothing, perhaps citizens should really look out of the realms of internet for justification and true knowledge. And volumes of 'eminent' personalities who have no doubts about it and have supported the project rather than the very small minority who seem to have no other job but 2 gain attention.:smiley-fart004:

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel

please tell me you are not an infosysian?