Infosys

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
Infosys founder NR Narayana Murthy said it would be a great honour to be the next president of the country, but might be premature to comment further in an exclusive interview to IBN-Lokamt.

Narayana Murthy: I will, absolutely. It is a big honour. It is a big honour to add value to the country and of course I'll be very happy. Absolutely, no doubt about it. But, that, I think, you know, is in the realm of speculation that is not for me to comment on. And that is perhaps too early right now. It still has another nine months to go.

Narayana Murthy: I think I am ready to add value to of in any capacity. As I said Public Health Foundation of India is a very important public institution, that trains public health workers, public health professionals. National Payment Corporation of India aims to be like the Mastercard or Visa. Therefore, I will be very happy, whatever value I can add.

Ready to be President if all parties agree: Murthy - India News - IBNLive

As if Nandan Nilekani was not doing enough damage to this country through the much maligned UIDAI Project. :confused:

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
if there were none, there would be now. i would not be surprised if the reporter was asked to ask this question so that a spark can be generated in the media that murthy is ready to be the president. there are enough infosysians in this country who would support this move. Indian IT industry probably would support this move. government would probably not bother considering the post of President is largely a yes man one.

SVK

svknet.wordpress.com
Regulars
Jan 19, 2007
svknet.wordpress.com
Diggy thinks Anna Hazare can become President :D (I first time agree with him)Diggy says Anna is being offered President post by BJP. Imagine Anna as President and Modi as PM :)

nimi20

Regulars
Jul 26, 2011
if there were none, there would be now.

i would not be surprised if the reporter was asked to ask this question so that a spark can be generated in the media that murthy is ready to be the president.

there are enough infosysians in this country who would support this move. Indian IT industry probably would support this move. government would probably not bother considering the post of President is largely a yes man one.

hahah totally true the last line. poor prathiba patil nobody invites her for any function people still invites A P J kalam .

----------

Diggy thinks Anna Hazare can become President :D (I first time agree with him)
Diggy says Anna is being offered President post by BJP. Imagine Anna as President and Modi as PM :)
I think that will suit well for India.

sa_kiran

Regular
Regulars
Aug 18, 2008
Mumbai
When Pratibha Patil was selected as a candidate, Advani commented that she is loyal and vulnerable (because of murder case accusations against her brother, if I'm right). Others would have been just loyal.....

sa_kiran

Regular
Regulars
Aug 18, 2008
Mumbai
Diggy thinks Anna Hazare can become President :D (I first time agree with him)
Diggy says Anna is being offered President post by BJP. Imagine Anna as President and Modi as PM :)

The worst thing is not Diggy shooting his mouth, but newspapers front paging it. Absolutely disgusting.

ajuravi007

Regulars
Regulars
Aug 11, 2006
President of India is the first citizen of the country but he is the dummiest person in our country....I have admired and respected only 1 president of india who atleast did some justice as a President of India thats none other than Abdul Kalam..