Information Required

• Thread starter Thread starter InfoKiosk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 2,467

InfoKiosk

i've been using the rs. 199 / month [400MB] , but i fail to keep the downloads limit :blink: what i want to know is does the DSL NU (TriB 590 NU) actually mean the NU... or it has some limits like 2GB for a nite?and how long it wud take to shift to that plan, does it involve any extra charge n how exactly it is to be done?

u can download as much u want between 12 midnight to 8 am...theoretical max is 900 MB for these hours if u get full speed...other than that u have 1 GB limit for 8 am to 12 midnight...need to go to ur exchange to find out about the shifting...haven't done myself, so can't tell much...enjoy!!!

Theoretically the dl should be around 900 mb but practically you'll get max around 700 mb(MAX) ie. if you use http downloads or high speed torrents(i usually just put multiple torrents so that the speed that one leaves is taken up by the other)

yep night time unlimited n in daytime for whole month 1gbn if u r frm mumbai u can call 1500 n ask them to change ur planif not than to to ur nearesr sanchar haat

hmm theoretical limits can also reach upto 3600 MB in 8 hrs (12am-8am) if u hv a connection like the one sanke1 had 😛 😛 😛

yeah !!!!!ever njoyed 2mbps in INDIA ???i hav done that

😱 When did you get a 2mpbs line? 😱 Last time I heard you got 1mbps, I was off the forum for quite some time. You lucky guy.

QUOTE(sanke1 @ May 29 2006, 01:37 PM) [snapback]52614[/snapback]
yeah !!!!!

ever njoyed 2mbps in INDIA ???
i hav done that
[/b]

yes...for 3-4months..lets just say I had a cable modem 😉

i enjoyed it too in the early days when 7star didnt have many subscribersbut it lasted for just a month

hey guys' thanks for the help, i called 1500 and they told me that the new plan will start from the next month i.e. 2MRW.so does that mean that the unlimited period will start TOMORROW at 00:00?