• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 0
  • Views Views 3,916
Status
Not open for further replies.

pramodhrao

ISP
BSNL dataone
Hi All, Please pardon if this is a repeat question, but I did not see a sticky for this and hence asking it here. If this is already answered, please point me to the thread.I am interested in knowing the setup details. However, here is my requirement.I have 2 TVs and 2 computers (1 desktop and 1 Laptop). I have dataone broadband and use a D-Link wireless router with my desktop wired and my laptop working on wireless.I would like to know if I subscribe for IPTV, how can I ensure that I get to have my choice of channels in both the TVs as well as the 2 comps. Is 1 settop box or whatever, sufficient? Will folks be able to change channels on each of these mutually exclusively? If not, what is the solution? What will be cost of a regular setup vs the setup that I have mentioned as interested in having? What are my choices with settop boxes? How is this different from DTH settop boxes?USing this, will I be able to record favourites in my comp and watch them at leisure?Who/what is the software for this?TIA,

Status
Not open for further replies.