Information about TATA sky service in Mumbai

• Thread starter Thread starter tushar12
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 4,586
Hello friends

What about Tata Sky service in Mumbai ? as I am thinking to purchase TATA sky.

:hysterical: Tatasky service is same all over the world. Just go through few threads here before even thinking of purchasing it at this moment.

I am surprised you are thinking to purchase Tatasky 😛, that too at this moment when most of them here are thinking of kicking it out.

Its upto you decide which DTH is best suited for you, as of now you have choice of only 2 in mumbai TS ot DISH. when you go and check out the threads in this forum you will see some happy and some unhappy with the DTH he/she is having at his place. When SUN launched its DTH everyone started praising it for their cheap initial costs and many predicted it would be damn cheap, but once they released its packages everyone started cursing it.

Well..as other members are saying..its you who has to decide..I may be not happy with the service..on the other hand..u may like it..and then say jhingalalala.. I would say go through the threads and you will come to know abt our great TS...

I would suggest you look onto the threads in TS and Dish TV section whree you will find in both the section their will be happy and dissatified customers of both the DTH service. It upto you to decide........You first think out for your need with respect to channels you want, pricing content, and soon and analyse the both which fits you take it........my suggestion to you is that dont go for big tv immedietly atleast wait for sometime to check on their ability as the typical example is that many bought sun dth for several reason but now you could see in sun dth section there are some dissatified people with respect to the new packages........ You analyse on both Dish & TS and go to several delears who have both Dish tv and TS check it on and what you believe is the best go for it........:thumbsup:

I am a customer of TS since its inception and I do not regret, a thousand-fold improvement from local cable guy. If you are comfortable with paying rs. 300+, and if you find all the channels you routinely watch in the TS bouquet, TS is a viable one for you. Number of channels, bouquet content and cost are all shifting targets; check your neighbourhood for TS installations.

If you are comfortable with paying rs. 300+

Correction: If u want to spend 400+ for all channels 🙂