• Views Views 1,298

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
le2UwYm.png

It took them around a month to refund me the payment for a T-Shirt that I returned. You can see it in the screenshot above.
Since the money was added to my wallet, I had no option but to order again to finish up that amount.
So last month on 15th. I ordered a simple LED Bulb. Waited for around 15 days to be told few days ago that they do not have it in stock so I can either order another product or seek a refund.
Since I was not on the computer at the time, I told them to cancel the order and refund the money. I think this was on Friday or Saturday last week. The money has still not arrived because as you can see the order is still under process.
So when I get this refund... eventually... I would need to order yet another product to consume that amount and hope for the best.
Incredible.

they added rs. 215 as store credit. but the money i paid through payu is still missing.

My last prepaid order on infibeam was in April 2013. I ordered a phone and they cancelled the order one week after the order was placed.

I had to follow up for a couple of weeks to get the money back in my bank account.

Now I stick with Amazon/flipkart and Jabong only.

So I just used the recharge feature on their website to finish up the leftover amount. Had I known they offered recharges, I would have done it before! Did not risk ordering another product and face the same ordeal. It's amazing that in 2015, Infibeam is surviving!

Few sites i have stayed away from for many years - infibeam, snapdeal , shopclues, one bad experience never shop there again