IndusInd Bank

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Dad's account got activated. Here is my experience based on their Sector 31 Gurgaon branch.

• People are friendly compared to most other branches.
  • Money availability is not an issue! Was able to get 24K easily. In 500 rupee notes!
  • MMID cannot be generated from the website. Need the mobile app. WTF. Thankfully I was able to install and verify the app on my phone.
  • IndusInd folks messed up account data submission. Ended up entering Sector 35 instead of Sector 31. Insane.
  • Mobile Number and Email Id were mentioned in the form but they appear to be missing from alerts section. I have added in the backend but the backend is pretty messy. Remains to be seen if they are configured properly.
The purpose was to get access to cash and that has been resolved. No luck in other bank branches in my locality.

IBF

Shitposter

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
gFXGKs7.png

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
lol. just got an email for a transaction done using upi YESTERDAY. usually the emails come a few hours late. but this is kind of baffling.

ISP
BSNL
Anyone here uses indusind bank? I want to start an online Digi-start zero balance a/c for my mother since bank is situated walking distance from home. How's the netbanking,customer service etc?

Last edited:

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
online app is quite decent except for the fact that they load a full size banner on first logins in a while.

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
has anyone received their march statement with the interest data on deposits?

Last edited: