IndusInd Bank

so anyone here has this card? indus basically forced this card on me and now that i read the document, it seems quite painful to use lol.

Needs battery to be functional to work 😂

Attachments

• IMG_20200717_142026_813.webp
    IMG_20200717_142026_813.webp
    79 KB · Views: 248
so here is my experience from today. the card came in a plastic box instead of regular cardboard booklet.
indusind bank mobile app refused to recognize it so i was forced to use phone support to generate pin. took 20 minutes with a lot of help from their customer support guy as i kept on entering wrong values. couldn't even thank that guy because the call disconnected just after pin was registered. he did a wonderful job guiding me as i practically behaved like my dad would on a similar call.

here is the fun part. samsung pay recognized the card and i was able to pay using it even before pin generation. the card itself failed.

after pin generation, i tried to use it again and it failed. i realized a bit late that it would fail unless i press the button on the card to activate one of the three options. so this is going to be annoying. a post on previous page indicate that the battery in the thing does not last for more than a few months. and the card is useless on retail outlets with a dead battery. and replacement is paid. at least i have the option to continue using it through samsung pay. pay is not perfect though. fails on a lot of machines even today.

so the next goal is to use it at a payment counter and remember to press the card button and get a payment processed through pin instead of nfc. and then check if nfc is functional.

i just wish samsung pay worked on all nfc machines.

Attachments

• IndusInd Bank Nexxt Credit Card.webp
    IndusInd Bank Nexxt Credit Card.webp
    14.8 KB · Views: 215
so card now works on retail outlets. however, i am still not getting any payment messages on email. and i cannot add this card to my indusind account. app tells me that i am entering incorrect details. online banking portal tells me that the card already exists in my account but it is not visible anywhere lol.

still cannot access card through online banking. mobile app does not recognize the card. online banking tells me it is already registered. customer care does not pick up the phone.

only toll free number indusind bank has is for vehicle loans. not for customers.

s4V62D3.jpg

lol. just got an email for a transaction done using upi YESTERDAY. usually the emails come a few hours late. but this is kind of baffling.

Applied for cancellation. IndusInd support has been insanely stupid. Don't need this headache.

Fuckers could ask me for OTP verification. But nope. They want me to answer stupid questions like what is my best friend's first name and enter it in exactly the same format as I did when they forced me to fill that form. And now they have blocked my online access lol. Fucking piece of shit bank.

2wqLppA.webp

this is the shit they are pulling on their customers.

PJpssuM.webp

They get to decide that I cannot have the same answer for all three questions.

UeUhPu7.webp

Now they are forcing me to update both passwords. This account is linked to some bonds so I cannot even shut it down for a long time.

I just wanted to know what my AQB requirements are. They are nowhere visible in the backend. What a mess.