IndiGo Airlines News & Updates

Why dont you see Chigmaglur,240 Km's from Bengaluru. Its a beautiful place.

Chikmagalur | Chickamangalur | Kemmangundi | History of Coffee - Karnataka.com

Chikmagalur Tourism - Chikmagalur Travel Guide - Chikmagalur, Karnataka, India

If u want to go Kovalam easy way ,first catch the Indigo flight non stop till Coimbatore you will reach at 4.20, if you want to reach little late catch Spicejet reach at 7.40 pm. there are many trains from Coimbatore going Trivandrum. Train no .2695 is best it is at 11.00 pm and you will reach Trivandrum at 7.30 Am .
Other sight seeings are
1.Allepey
2.Cochin
3.Kanniyakumari (1 hrs from Trivandrum) 4 to 5 Trains available better catch Cab.

If any information u need ask me I have visited Kannyakumari 3 Times and Trivandrum once.

sight Seeings in Trivandrum

1.from station 10 Kms away is kovalam Beach very good.
2.you can go shopping,lots of showroom are there.
do not cancel your trip to Kovalam it is a very good place.

near beach just 1 km walk is a place I dont know the name correctly .It is actually like houses they give the rooms for the lease and rent.We stayed there and the all beds,ac,fridge,kitchen were provided .Last day after completion I dont want to return back to my Home I liked Kerala so much.I am planning to go back in Januray Once again to same Home.

Night Trains
2695 Trivandrum (Coimbatore at 11.00 pm Daily Train)
6381 Trivandrum (Coimbatore at 12.00 am Daily)

there are many more trains but 2695 is superfast and one more thing is that in early morning u can enjoy from train by seeing lots of back water lakes on your both side and this train has very limited stops.

Just now to book the ticket I wanted to see the rate of Indigo airlines from Coimbatore to Delhi.But shockingly the Coimbatore Destination was removed from their website.What the shit it was I just went to yatra to check the rate but the Yatra showed the rate and everything.Do u guys can help me in knowing the actual condition.I just wanna know that whats the problem going on.When First they showed Coimbatore in their list I was excitedbut now its shocking to see this.This indigo airlines can never success in India,looking to fly further International may remain their dream.I wanna kill their ass😡:wall::madness:😡.Let us see tomorrow it may also be that they are changing their time or somethig,but if removed it would be bigggggggggg loss to those who booked their tickets already.I just wanted to try indigo but i think it would remaim as it is and have to travel furter in SpiceJet.

Just checked it now they have added Coimbatore back in their destinations list :yahoo::dance:Enjoy.I am going to Delhi in Spicejet but Coming back in Indigo.Yesterday it was removed from their list.

600 is too much for just 1 meal! (5kg extra and advance seating does not interest me)

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/indigo/f84b0c42-4c06-4a3c-9503-d5cb4f2c1020http://www.wpcentral.com/leading-indian-airline-indigo-lands-windows-phone
The Windows Phone ecosystem in India is flying high – literally and figuratively. After Jet Airways and SpiceJet, another Indian airline has launched their Windows Phone app.
The popular low-cost carrier, IndiGo, is India’s largest airline in terms of market share, and one of the fastest growing low-cost carriers in the world. The airline operates to about 35 destinations in India and abroad with over 400 daily flights.
The IndiGo app for Windows Phone 8 devices has a great design reflecting the airline’s livery. The user experience is intuitive and seamless. Apart from the ability to search and book flights, the app allows you to check the latest flight schedule or real-time flight status.

^^^ That is good idea. They could turn phone into boarding pass by using NFC 🙂

Airline adds child-free zones on planes. Will others?

Indian budget carrier IndiGo recently announced it will offer "Quiet Zones" on its planes where children under the age of 12 are forbidden. “Keeping in mind the comfort and convenience of all passengers, row numbers 1 to 4 and 11 to 14 are generally kept as a Quiet Zone on IndiGo flights,” the company said in a statement. “These zones have been created for business travelers who prefer to use the quiet time to do their work.” In addition, children are not allowed to sit in seats with additional leg room.

The fact that they have majority market share has got over to their head. Hearing loads of negative reviews from close contacts lately.

Considering the fact that price difference between budget carriers and full service carriers are negligible these days, I am sticking to Vistara, Jet and Air India.