IndiGo Airlines News & Updates

Is this thread sponsored by Indigo 😉I only like to fly by Jet Airways, I dont mind paying bit more for it as they so far never failed to perform.And AIR INDIA would be my last option!

not sponsored. i just post some of the scum i get from subscribed newsletters in individual posts. no links. just plain images. for fun sake largely.

Good News For all the passengers going to Delhi,Indigo flight is starting its 2 flights to and from Delhi & Coimbatore.The good news is that the morning flight to Delhi is a non stop flight:dance::thumbsup::wewin: and afternoon is one stop Delhi via Chennai.So we have lots of Delhi flights from Coimbatore now.

3 Spicejet,2 Indigo,1 Air India(IC) The Ticket rate of The Indigo is cheapest.

Spicejet 3732
Indigo 3532
AirIndia (rate Varies )

Timings of Indigo airlines.
Morning Flight Dep.11.20 am Arr.2.20 Pm
afternoon Flight Dep (Coimbatore) 04.50 Pm Arr Chennai. 05.35 Pm
Dep (Chennai) 06.05 Pm Arr Delhi 08.45 Pm

But Overall the service of Spicejet is the best,Air India is better,Indigo never travelled,may be good.

I have Travelled in Kingfisher Class,Jet Airways,Spicejet,Jetlite and Air Sahara (startingly)
Kingfisher and Jet airways are best,

Kingfisher is more.

i am waiting for the day there would be a direct flight from delhi to Thiruvananthapuram

i am waiting for the day there would be a direct flight from delhi to Thiruvananthapuram

It is difficult,because any airline starting flight from anywhere looks at the customer base,if it is high then only flight starts ,now Thiruvananthapuram has very low or weak base so only no flights.take a case: Previously Kingfisher Class was operating flights to Delhi from Coimbatore via Ahmedabad, there was limited or low passengers so the flight was closed.Now Spicejet has lots of passengers so from 1 flights it increased to 3.all the 3 are almost above 160 passengers.Moreover the Trivandrum to Delhi is a long distance so it is difficult.Moreover spicejet do not have a single flight from Trivandrum.indigo is just kicking now only from Coimbatore in its 5 yrs experience.:thumb:

Now almost all the flights started except Go Air. But Go Air is not possible it is not even from Chennai then how from Coimbatore.

what is the fastest way to reach kovalam from delhi?

First travel to Bangalore or Chennai by flight then change another flight from Chennai To Trivandrum.In Trivandrum you will find kovalam

Delhi-Coimbatore or Delhi to Mangalore.

This will be more tedious journey because there are no flights to Trivandrum from Coimbatore. If u want to go like this

Spicejet from Delhi to Coimbatore . 4 Hrs + train from Coimbatore 8 hrs=12 hrs

flight from Delhi to Chennai 2.40 hrs(Max) + Flight from Chennai to Trivandrum 2 Hrs (Max) = 5 Hrs(Max):readtherules:

One More thing there are no flights to Mangalore from Delhi.You have to Change flights at Chennai or Bangalore.But Delhi to Coimbatore is a one stop flight need not change flights and also cheap Rs.3532 or 3732

^ +1 to that. I would recommend AI over Jet, since the latter have increased their nakhre recently. I was denied checkin since I arrived 7 minutes late - as per them, after the 'govt scheduled' check in close of 45 mins. Damn. I booked a ticket and checked in to another Kingfisher flight, which was due for take off in 25 mins.

^ +1 to that. I would recommend AI over Jet, since the latter have increased their nakhre recently. I was denied checkin since I arrived 7 minutes late - as per them, after the 'govt scheduled' check in close of 45 mins. Damn. I booked a ticket and checked in to another Kingfisher flight, which was due for take off in 25 mins.

I actually consider that a positive 🙂

I actually consider that a positive 🙂

According to my experience , I have to catch the flight to Delhi from Chennai just for my mood to enjoy Jet Airways ,I travelled from Tiruppur to Chennai by Train and catching the flight 9w 831 at 13.40 the flight was coming from Delhi and same was returning back the flight was 20 minutes late but reached Delhi on Time .I got very good Experience in Jet everything free,nice atmosphere,good airhostess.But IC code flights are worst.very poor atmosphere,airhostess senseless.According to check in I reached airport 2.30 Hrs earlier as my father wanted to go and catch train to Tiruppur.Same thing happened in the case of Kingfisher Class lol the flight was like a dream .getting headphones,pen and food I will give full 10 marks.Both Jet airways and Kingfisher rocksssssssss:thumbsup::clap::dance::yahoo:

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

Its ok due to less travellers the cost of flight is nearing 10000and jet rate is near 11000 bucks. If u go by changing planes it will cost u only 6500 bucks.

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 PM ----------

admin please avoid those because these flights will cost u more than 10000bucks,better change planes at Chennai or Bengaluru or Kochi.It will cost u only 6500 bucks.

that has been my biggest problem. i want an easy way out. the easiest way out from what i have seen is flying to cochin and take a cab for a 6 hour long drive. if i do not want to take a second flight. i decided to skip kerala. might go for goa again.