• Thread starter Thread starter gaurang08
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 35,486

gaurang08

Regular
ISP
you telecom
The cable guy just dropped the flyer, the 15mbps plan till 50 gb and 1 mbps thereafter unlimited is really tempting ... Ill wait and see how this one is for next 3 - 5 months before taking a connection as I still have my reservations about these local cable internet connections ..

So got fed up of YOU broadband? Or just because the prices look tempting?

So got fed up of YOU broadband? Or just because the prices look tempting?

Not fed up as yet with YOU Broadband, the plans look very tempting in indigital internet specially the 15mbps till 50 gb and 1 mbps unlimited thereafter ..

I have no grounds to drop You broadband as of now as they have reduced the downtime since past 1 month and also the speeds are upto the mark ...

Well... I would like to have someone with good speeds & good uptime to consider changing my ISP.... BSNL is ok-ish... But I am with them, just because of no one else is reliable. Airtel was decent, but had a few issues towards the end. For this reason, I am considering YOU, but not really opting for them.

I dont know how YOU is in Chennai, but here in Bombay they arent that bad to be honest ... Im just tempted looking at Indigis new plans as they are very cheap too and much faster but then again as I stated in my 1st post that I still have reservations for cablewallahs internet ...

Before YOU it was Iqara and it was very average when I had seen it in 2003/4... Sadly, not many people around seem to have it. And I am pretty much scared to jump into it without proper feedback in the surrounding places. More so, since the entry cost seems to be high , considering installation, router etc.Having said that - except for having seen posters in nearby areas, I am not even aware if they are present in my area.

Ya I know that YOU was first Iqara and was pretty pathetic but they seem to have improved leaps and bounds since then .. I wonder how Indigital internet is going to be it surely does look very exciting .. I think one will need to keep very good relations with the cablewallah so that when there is downtime they have it rectified asap ...

On visiting their site, my area does seem to be listed there. So that one is answered. Only other thought is about the Netgear router I bought, it will become dummy, right 😕Though, I am talking as if getting a connection tomorrow, I would even consider it sometime in September/October only.

The cable guy just dropped the flyer, the 15mbps plan till 50 gb and 1 mbps thereafter unlimited is really tempting ... Ill wait and see how this one is for next 3 - 5 months before taking a connection as I still have my reservations about these local cable internet connections ..

dude i live in vadodara gujrat, i recently took the in2 broadband connection 1 mbps plan which is quite costly over here lol 1260 for 1mbps hehe but over all am satisfied ,their customer support is great , its been 3 days downloaded over 13 gb faced no downtime and i am getting speed of 140 kbps at day time and at night after 11 i get 260 to 280 kbps on torrents and direct downloads too ,it takes 58 secs to 1 min to download 10 mb , i am amazed and satisfied so far their customer support is great over here and they live upto their promises, am getting amazing speeds ,bandwith is great , plus while playing counter strike i am getting 20 to 30 latency which is great so am happy with multiplayer gaming aswell in2 rocks previously i was very much concerned ,because in2 is not much famous and over hyped like you and other broadband services but finally i got A Wonderfull connection i cant stop myself to write more about in2 i am v happy though its mumbai based so their services should be great over there .. dont have any idea but here it rocks

Nice to see such high speed plans at very affordable rates in Mumbai, so Mumbai has finally woken up after so many years, PHEW!

Nice to see such high speed plans at very affordable rates in Mumbai, so Mumbai has finally woken up after so many years, PHEW!

i recently renewed my IN2Net plan. however it was at old rates and less speed. i have paid 6 months advance money. will they upgrade me to the new plans or i have to wait for 6 months

i recently renewed my IN2Net plan. however it was at old rates and less speed. i have paid 6 months advance money. will they upgrade me to the new plans or i have to wait for 6 months

I dont know , I am not a incable internet customer ..

I dont know , I am not a incable internet customer ..

which area of mumbai have they given this advt papers