InDigital Internet New Plans

• Thread starter Thread starter gaurang08
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 35,487
Is it Available at Model Town Andheri West? When I Called them on 022-67131085 (as the number been given on their website) they gave me some other number, and then I again called on the number as in the website but after calling nearly 5 to 6 times I didn't get my answer to that if it is available at Model Town and out of which 2number were wrong numbers.🙁

Called my cable operator immediately when I saw this adv. I wanted the 15mpbs plan anyhow! But to my surprise when I spoke to him he said like till now the max speed they have is 4mpbs and had no idea of such plan. Others on the forum kindly find out from your respective areas. Atleast here in Andheri W its not started.

Called my cable operator immediately when I saw this adv. I wanted the 15mpbs plan anyhow!

But to my surprise when I spoke to him he said like till now the max speed they have is 4mpbs and had no idea of such plan.

Others on the forum kindly find out from your respective areas. Atleast here in Andheri W its not started.

it has only been started in bandra khar area. others will take time to implement it.

in my area still the incable internet is giving pathetic 256kbps speeds. any info on new unlimited plans