India's COVID-19 Vaccination Drive

Have you taken the booster dose?

• Total voters
I don't think vaccine hesitancy will be as big factor in India like in USA. Most of the anti vaxxers in usa are due to ill conceived political leanings. Anti vax historically has been a major problem in western nations.

and it is easier to get your data logged on cowin without actually taking the vaccine here in india. you just need to have a contact at a vaccination center who would do it for you. as i mentioned in another post few days ago. antivaxxers in india are not a vocal crowd. they would quietly get their certificates without taking the vaccines if they need it for work or travel purposes.

I don't think vaccine hesitancy will be as big factor in India like in USA. Most of the anti vaxxers in usa are due to ill conceived political leanings. Anti vax historically has been a major problem in western nations.
The sales of coronil would beg to differ. I have heard countless stories of people afraid of getting vaccinated because of reading stupid rumours on WhatsApp. Literacy also has a strong correlation with vaccine hesitancy. I guess it should be clear in 2-3 months.

I thought the High Court in some north eastern state had already ruled this was illegal

high courts orders do not apply nationally. i am guessing we are going to see a bunch of PILs filed against many such orders in coming months because it's going to happen on a much wider level.