India's COVID-19 Vaccination Drive

Have you taken the booster dose?

• Total voters
free option does not exist as all government outlets are only getting 100-150 doses in a day with no online reservation.
Why?

I guess if you know the availability status, Can't you book on Cowin portal?

alerts are available on telegram under45...

government outlets are not listed on cowin for months now. you can check yourself for 122001.
so if you want a free dose, you gotta get into a line early in the morning. and hope that your number comes before vaccine runs out.

Ya koi setting ho center mein, tab possible ho sakta hai which will virtually act as an 'appointment'.

lol. i really do not mind paying for convenience considering how they have fucked up free doses here in gurgaon.
and yes, if you know people in government centers, you can get the dose easily. they just block a dose for you which you can get once the official delivery is done. i know people locally who got it through this route at my local government polyclinic.

private slots are easily available in gurgaon. no need to use telegram alerts or anything. just saw that multiple hospitals have slots available for tomorrow. this was on the homepage so internally things might be different. i cannot check internally without rescheduling my own slot.

i also want to avoid using aadhaar. aadhaar is more or less essential for walkins. i got lucky with my first dose where the government center took my voter id card without any hassle and processed my dose but that was with online booking. remains to be seen if the private outlet tomorrow would also ask for aadhaar. planning to say i only brought my voter id with me as mentioned on the appointment slip. hopefully it would work. not sure if they are also generating health id with voter id bookings. considering they are probably already linked in the central database. anyhow. kal dekhe kya hota hai.

Last edited:
Supreme court already gave warning to Kerala govt to strictly abide with its order given in Kanwar yatra case.
The case with Kerala is also going to be with rest of the states as the economy opens and nature of Delta variant.

This is why. She was removed. New ministry had ego problems and they'll be admitting their mistake if they ask her to join again, people will suffer.

Lol how much is the dose supposed to be? Medharbour lady just gave me 5ml from the looks of it 😂 nice shit going on in private hospitals it seems.

No one even asked for ID. Just secret code lol.

km5h5c0.webp

Good riddance till booster shots start making news.

Just checked. No Health ID generated as well. Entire shit is hilarious.

Looks like SII recommends 5ml doses. 🤔

I guess all is well assuming I was injected because as usual I turned my face to the opposite side of the room lol.

Will the after effects still kick in after dose 2? Pain in the arm, fever etc. Or just restricted to dose 1?