India's COVID-19 Vaccination Drive (Powered by Co-WIN)

Was the Covid-19 vaccine completely free for you?

• Total voters
ISP
Railwire, Airtel 4G
Are you sure of sites being closed? I doubt.

check this tweet and I have personally cross-referenced numbers on cowin dashboard. MP numbers are comparatively low on these days compared to others. So it has to be true.

Source

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
I am surprised for sure. Of course, when I checked for slots for dad's second dose next week. Only three private centers are listed on Cowin. They really are leaving the government centers to people who can stand in line. Booked at Medanta as things are very messed up right now here in Gurgaon.

manu1991

Ancient Philospher
ISP
Hyperoptic
Yes for those who can afford, it doesn’t make much sense for the government centres. Since there will be long lines with less social distancing and you might end up catching Covid there

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
This is the center where mom and dad got their doses so far. DC Gurgaon account does not even talk about other category.

Source

Medanta seems to have setup a drive through facility inside their parking. That's where sis in law got her paid dose few days ago. Not sure if all of their vaccinations are now happening at that drive through setup. Or I would have to park my car and get inside the hospital for dad's dose next week.

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Graph for Gurgaon lol.

H2pnzAm.webp