India's COVID-19 Vaccination Drive (Powered by Co-WIN)

Was the Covid-19 vaccine completely free for you?

• Total voters

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
I guess MP people would now have to wait for next circus event to get vaccinated in large numbers.

fenix11

I got banned!
ISP
excitel
You should have earlier posted the name of the telegram group or a screenshot as above.

so rather than searching the cowin portal just join the telegram group of the area you are looking...

A simple screenshot given by @fenix11 was all that required.

I did post about it in earlier post which even had a link as to which group to join.

And moreover I could not ever find 18-44 1st dose at any hour.

so rather than searching the cowin portal just join the telegram group of the area you are looking...

If you chk the group, 1st dose was/is available many times a hour... 2nd dose is what is in low quantity lol however the demand for 2nd dose prolly is very low...

well u can search cowin portal too, but it will be random hit and miss bcoz people might book before you and time window though can give you chances many a times but still it's random luck. Just join the group (even multiple I joined 3 grounds near my area to be sure I get the vaccine but even 1 group joining is sufficient enough). Once u get the notification(make sure u see the cost is free of paid, usually it is free), then jump on cowin and fastly schedule it by sorting to free/18 and selecte slot, time, captcha (which they have removed for good lol) and done!).

Last edited:

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Chalo kal dekhte hai 👍

pX6JddR.webp

9db2DCv.webp

Last edited:

fenix11

I got banned!
ISP
excitel
Vaccinations sites are closed on Tuesday in MP thats why this much low number.
why closed? and if closed then why even a number? and if closed why? there wasn't a public holiday was there?...

I am guessing the when the sms comes, that's when the cowin portal acknowledges the vaccines given. My friend got vaccinated 2 days back at around 10AM and he got the SMS the next day from cowin and got a feedback call from MOHFW after 2 days..

While we are discussing this, do we even know how many vaccines are available to each states? May be MP ran out of stock?? is there transparency on the stock? can't see it in cowin dashboard..

Still ~54L today is good considering shortage in vaccine production..

This fight will prolly continue coz of shortage of vaccines... BJP will claim victory for 3-4 days in a month and then opposition will claim victory for the 25-26 days a month by saying no vaccines!!! lol fun to watch

ijsa

Regular
ISP
Excitel
well u can search cowin portal too, but it will be random hit and miss bcoz people might book before you and time window though can give you chances many a times but still it's random luck.
Now some slots are seen available on cowin portal too, but generally 1 slot...

Personally, I am waiting for Sputnik....

ISP
Railwire, Airtel 4G
why closed? and if closed then why even a number? and if closed why? there wasn't a public holiday was there?...

MP has a covid vaccination schedule. The govt sites are closed on Tuesday, Friday & Sunday. The small numbers is may be due to vaccination at some private sites. Extremely low numbers yesterday can be said to be an after effect of large drive on Monday.

Today's vaccination numbers show MP has given around 1.4 lakh doses till 1now. So its back to normal.
Its laughable how many journalists/twitter intelligentsia were jumping at these numbers without even a thorough background check.

Tejas01

Dream big in life.
ISP
Airtel XStream Fiber
The govt sites are closed on Tuesday, Friday & Sunday.
Given the spread of the virus and it's propensity to escape the vaccine is on a higher side, vaccinating on only 4/7 days, IMO, is still a poor strategy.
If they have valid reason for closing sites then fine, else I see no reason other than hoarding so that they can claim higher numbers.
Right now the priority is to vaccinate as many as possible before the 3rd wave hits instead of this number game. It would make more sense for any state to maintain a steady rate of vaccination on all days rather than on selected ones.

ISP
Railwire, Airtel 4G
@Tejas01 yes that is a different issue. Sites should be opened everyday or at least 6 days a week.

But I was just explaining why numbers were low yesterday. They might have hoarded for creating a record on Monday but on other days I dont think it was for hoarding purposes. Numbers were low on these days compared to other days.

Last edited:
ISP
Airtel | Jio | V! | BSNL
How are vaccine stocks distributed? Is population the only criteria? What is the centre’s smart vaccination policy? Anyone with any links/articles please post

fenix11

I got banned!
ISP
excitel
MP has a covid vaccination schedule. The govt sites are closed on Tuesday, Friday & Sunday. The small numbers is may be due to vaccination at some private sites. Extremely low numbers yesterday can be said to be an after effect of large drive on Monday.

Today's vaccination numbers show MP has given around 1.4 lakh doses till 1now. So its back to normal.
Its laughable how many journalists/twitter intelligentsia were jumping at these numbers without even a thorough background check.

Are you sure of sites being closed? I doubt.