Indian Tech Sites

Sushubh

Administrator
I need a list of indian specific tech sites. preferably which accepts press releases for publications. just keep adding on if you got any...

peelpress

Regulars
slashdot.org covers the entire news all over the world which is more than sufficient to read. In my opinion no indian site comes anywhere near its performance/acceptance

Sushubh

Administrator
from what i know google already covers any possible question you can have. what are u doing on an indian discussion forum? i asked a simple question. ur answer is so totally useless for me.

netfreak

Regulars
Regulars
Deos tech section of IBN / NDTV count?Other then that what I can think of are:pC QuestChip[othre magzines]Techtree

Sushubh

Administrator
am waiting for that to land in my inbox. this time it's for a friend working in a marketing firm.

blr_p

Regulars
Regulars
QUOTE(Sushubh @ Nov 10 2006, 12:47 PM) [snapback]68352[/snapback]
I need a list of indian specific tech sites. preferably which accepts press releases for publications. just keep adding on if you got any...
[/b]
Care to show us what you got already ?

Sushubh

Administrator
blogs publishing press releases are not picked up by news websites. they are not syndicated by other news sources. techtree was a good example of a site i needed.