Indian Premier League Updates

Deccan Chargers have now perfected the art of losing, well, atleast almost. That pretty much sums up their performance.

I cant understand why DC are performing so badly. No matter what they do, they lose 😛 With a total of 190, I'd thought that they'd manage to win

They are too dependent on Steyn, and occasionally he himself is failing, which is not helping the cause... All of their bowlers are faltering at the death, Steyn is only partially successful... Steyn, Chistrian, Mishra, Gony all have got hit for 15+ runs in final overs...

OK the table looks exciting after RR and K11P won their matches yesterday...Regarding today matches:1. MI & RCB - Dont like both the teams but i like Chris Gayle of RCB - as a CSK supporter i wish to see MI beating RCB2. Wish to see CSK beating KKR...

It will be funny if Delhi or Kolkatta go out now 😀Most so-called experts of the commentary team/studio will be blue in face...

Yeah, unlikely that Punjab will knock them twice over... But cant be ruled after the way they succumbed to Chennai & Kolkatta and were helped by a power performance by Warner in between.

----------

Also... It is surprising that even though 5/6th of the matches are over .. Thats around 85% ...Still 7 teams have a chance to qualify & all 7 have a chance to miss out... Atleast statistically..

So Pune got 1 vote but they are out and Rajasthan yet to get a vote... Half the votes for Delhi... None still for C-SK as well 😀

----------

Now looking at E-PL, seems that the reward the winner of the league table as such.. Ideal way to do it. But at the same time, both were on same points - So I feel they should have a clause of tie-breaker game in case of same points.. 😀

I guess this is the best ever IPL till date.No super over this time but so many matches finished on the last ball, very few one sided matches. Minnows played really well, what more do you need...