Indian Premier League Updates

bah. I went to see the match yesterday and Delhi played their worst of the season. By the time I reached my seat, Sehwag had even got out. Another horrible performance by Ross Taylor yesterday. i think they have to drop him now and get russell in.

I think even Doug Bracewell may not be a bad idea and they can even consider giving a rest to Morne Morkel .. Maybe once they win 1-2 more games, they should rest him in the Final 1-2 games, if their place in the Top2 is confirmed.

bah. I went to see the match yesterday and Delhi played their worst of the season. By the time I reached my seat, Sehwag had even got out.

Another horrible performance by Ross Taylor yesterday. i think they have to drop him now and get russell in.

Absolutely. Ross is a great batsman but he is simply out of form. Maybe the fracture is still troubling him. Certainly we need to give him a break and get Andre Russell in. Andre is a good bowling option as well.

In the current setup , I would compare him with Cameron White... And at their peak, they both can match someone like AB De Villiers, who does it more consistently & efficiently.

So pune is out of IPL.. srk probed that he did right thing as kol is now on top of chart without dada

Yes.. They are virtually out, they do have a statistical chance though.

----------

Surprisingly though, even Deccan have it ... But it should be a matter 1-2 days & both should be officially out.. As it is difficult for outcome of about 8-10 games which they are not playing to go their way... apart from winning all their remaining.

Very true DD is doing good this season when viru and gambhir was playing together they didn't manage on top but now when they are in different team they fighting for top position..

Looks like CSK is out too. Delhi, Kolkata are sure teams to top 4, other 2 could from Rajasthan, Mumbai and Punjab.

Dont forget Bangalore....They also seem to be getting their lineup in place by bringing in Murali. Chennai have a small chance too.

Its a double header match today...Wish to see DC beading DDD...Its a must win game for CSK against RR...wish to see them defeating RR ...

Shunned IPL bowler forced to turn into farmer : Cricketnext

----------

Too bad for Kamran Khan

“Found it bizarre that Kamran is working on a farm and not playing IPL. To me a waste of talent, hope your ok buddy,” tweeted Warne on Monday. "The Essence of the IPL was about helping young Indian talent & mixing them with all the International players & breaking down barriers..." he added in another tweet. “

Thats what i said. They are "supposed to" groom talent, but they are not doing that. They are asking the top players to play the matches, or the top players are playing it at their will, just for money - either way the league is not serving the purpose. Better is, boycott it until they realise it. I love to watch Ranji games too, but no I P L. If they start nurturing only the young talent from all over the world, with just a selected few international names, i would hardly miss following a game then.

I agree on that.. But unfortunately many do not, they want only entertainment & it can be provided by "International" players only ... We even have people asking 6 international players in the XI - So hopes are less ... Also most have decided to treat I-P-L matches as movies - thats it.