• Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 4,066

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
The government owned domestic airline company Indian Airlines has announced that they would now be called just Indian. The airline is going a drastic makeover and this name change is a part of that. The company also unveiled a new logo, which is inspired by Konark sun temple in Orissa. Indian is now waiting for a bunch of new aircrafts to join their fleet, which they recently ordered for.

More: https://broadband.forum/2622/081201-indi...-is-now-indian/

Hopefully with a new image comes better service too...

Well they would now be called Indian....Hope that they dont spoil the name "Indian" with their crappy service.

They are already doing a swell job of spoiling the country's name... Now they will do it more prominently! And why is it a monotone Orange color? It should've been a tricolor!

its a bad move! they should not have changed the name...the logo and other stuff is good move....they should have named it better...i mean wtf is "indian"..that doesnt even make sense...its like "honey, ill be arriving 2morrow by indian!"...what da hell is that supposed to mean?actually , now it will be more offensiveBefore:American tourist dood: that indian airlines sux bigtime!After:American tourist dood: that "indian" sux bigtime!Sue them now!!

Very True Stole, now the countries name will be made fun off rather than the airline name.Dont really understand why they changed from Indian Airlines to Indian. The management is damn stupid in making such a move. Seriously foreigners will now say statements like indian sux, indian is cheap etc and we cannot say anything to them bec they would say we are talking about the airline. How fucked up is that, they cant improve the service but they would surely spoil the name "Indian".Pathetic, makes me angry.. :angry: :angry:

indian is confusing. the name change is weird for me too. i need a ticket for indian. i screwed indian? its weird. now if i say i am an indian, i dont want to say that i am an airline company.

i love it when ppl agree with me! St0le(in weird navjotsinghsidhu accent) : it happens once in a blue moon, my friend!!!

but it would still be called indian airlines worldwide right.. i mean.. ya the name change is there.. they just remvoed the airlines from IA.. but people would still call it indian airlines ..... i guess it may not be such a bad move! ( @stole oohh not that i disagree with you , i just dont complete agree with your point 😛 😛)OT - ilike the british airways add so much better then some of the indian airline company's ads!!!

it just take a good agency to improve on ads. have u checked the SBI ads? the bank continues to suck. the ad make them look so cool.

i beg to differ. The bank has improved a *lot* over the past years. It was just today that I was reading through the plethora of nicely printed offers that have come through the credit card bill. I mean, I wouldn't expect SBI of all banks to have such a good marketing arm. But yeah, they need to improve a lot on many of the other aspects.

Originally posted by chicmagnet@Dec 12 2005, 10:51 PM
( @stole oohh not that i disagree with you , i just dont complete agree with your point 😛 😛)
[snapback]35436[/snapback]
[/quote]

neithor do i man ...neithor do i!

btw isnt indian airlines (or indian \/\/!) supoosed to be a domestic airlines...witihn india...if it is i doubt if they would make grand adv like brit airways!

jeezus! 17 yrs old and i dont know if IA is Domestic?! kill me now!