• Thread starter Thread starter ~Hami~
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 2,674

~Hami~

Regulars
ISP
Airtel
Bright start by Indians and very aggresively they ve played mendis.. :thumbsup:at lunchIndia 151/0 29 Overs Match delayed by a rain.

Looks like terror & hype of Mendis would finish in 2nd test itself 🙂Or is it that pitch not turning much on opening day, whatever it is, still good start by India :thumbsup:

Dravid and Ganguly should be kicked out of the team for some matches only then they ll regain the form... if they play again and again, they play only in pressure and lose consistently... I dont know whats wrong with Sachin Tendulkar... hes having some bad luck as well...hope he comes good in second innings...

I think very soon Ganguly, Dravid will be thrown out of the test team too........

Now the score is:
India: 294-6 (65.4) | V Sehwag 173 (179) & *Anil Kumble 0 (4)

I hope india crosses 350 mark and hope some lower order batsman support Sehwag........

India, allout for 329. Thanks to brilliant 201 by sehwag in just 231 balls. Really, whats wrong with all buddha's, when sehwag all alone can devastate all those prime bowlers of sri-lanka. Extra's 12 was the higest scorer except for sehwag, ganbhir, and laxman. Unfortunate.

The legends are there in the team just because of their name .......Its been long time that the legends playing a good innings in a test match............

i mostly a criticize Sehwag but then there are so many instances he single handedly saved India, so i appreciate that.

laxman could have accompanied sehwag today fully... he took on a rash shot and wasted his wicket :wall:... but congrats sehwag, brilliant innings Not out... we need another sehwag like innings in second innings, or else we will lose for sure 🙁

sehwag mostly doesnt play in 2nd innings 🙁

Now Harbajahan doing a good job with the ball and i hope india dismisses SL below 250 - 275 and hope sehwag blats SL blowing again in 2nd innings.....

Cannot be called good job . 2 jayawardhane (captain and Wicket keeper) are not out at the creeze, and they will take the score well pass 300 tommorrow, fresh day.

Anything is possible in cricket..........my point is that i was hoping that india bowls out SL between 250 -275

So India does get a marginal lead of 37 runs. Now all batsman have to 'bat' to set target for SL in 2nd inning.BTW strange thing seen having bowled 82 & 93 overs, both teams used only 4 bowlers, of which most overs bowled by 2 spinners on both side. Looks like for this series fast bowlers have no role

Comeon u old farts, lot is expected from you. Cannot just fall for some spin attack. Where are the days when shane warne use to fear sachin, ganguly used to throw ball out stadium against spin, dravid and laxman with all the style and elegance used to send the ball behind rope rolling. Lets see the action now.