India v Bangladesh - One off test - 2017

• Thread starter Thread starter mhsabir
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 1,466
No Yuvraj taken??? Thats surprise! /s

Kuldeep Yadav replaces injured Mishra

They need a 16th member desperate enough to announce a replacement.

Important to back your top XI - Kohli

Meanwhile, Nair might himself dropped right after scoring a triple hundred. He would now go past Boycott & Gillespie who were also dropped after scoring a double.

If India opt to not play six batsmen in this game, Karun Nair could miss out despite his triple-hundred in India's previous Test. Kohli said that Nair has done well to stay in the squad but if it comes down to picking between the two players, the more established Ajinkya Rahane will get the call. Nair, who made his debut in the third Test against England in Mohali, got two more opportunities after Rahane was forced out due to a finger injury. India coach Anil Kumble had also said the side had not forgotten Rahane's performances over the last two years.

India starts Bangladesh Test in familiar manner. Complete domination by Indian batsman with Vijay and Kohli hitting yet another Century. India should win this Test easily I guess.

India 687/6d. Massive score for Bangladesh to cross.

As per whatsapp forward it says - India becomes 1st country to score 600+ runs in 3 consecutive tests.

Thats surprise to me. I thought Australia must have done it many times when they were unbeatable team in 1990s and 2000s

Their bowling was a major strength. They used to knock off opposition for around 200. You don't need 600 in batting for that.

Kohli has now scored four double hundreds in last four series!

His average also crossed 50 in last test and now almost touching 52!!

His average before 2016 was 44 runs/inning in 72 innings

His average since start of 2016 is 83 runs/innings in 19 innings!

Which means.. he is scoring (theoratically) 166 runs per test on average since start of 2016!!

I watched him bat yesterday when he began his innings, his drives are just amazing. He also scores big in ODIs when chasing huge targets another big factor for the team.