INDIA TV Sucks. Indian Government Should Ban It!

Oh Yes..You never know.. INDIA TV would telecast 1 hour special show for this forum.. 😉

even in India? since ur location says USA, it is possible, and they do like what you said....

I didnt know those system even exists in India ! Good !!

U may be right, but I rem one incident in Delhi, where one of my frnd was being helped by a lawyer on some kinda similer terms. But for sure in USA its very common, for work accidents, work removals, company negligence, road accidents etc Lawyers work for no money but charge u a part of winning amount agreed initially.

Those who dont understand wat i mean, please watch ERIN BROCKOWICH, a successful movie of Julia Roberts, I think it was a great movie.

Anyways coming back to INDIA TV, friends,
INDIA TV SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

yep, mainly for insurance claim 😀 ! and to sue company if they've cheated you for visa issues n things..

Dude, probably u dont know today's law trend. These days, lawyers dont charge u anything in the begining but if they win the case for u, they would take 40 - 50% of the winning amount from u. I think its not new but its been there for years now.

So if they loose, i m not gonna pay a single penny. May be u haven't seen Julia Robert's \"Erin Brockovich\" :yahoo::yahoo:

it works like that in the USA because the courts give away good money in punitive damages.

in india, damages are mockingly small. and no lawyer would struggle for you for years to get 5000 rupees in the end 😛

INDIA TV SUCKS - Google Search

at least we are on top for this keyword.

it works like that in the USA because the courts give away good money in punitive damages.

in india, damages are mockingly small. and no lawyer would struggle for you for years to get 5000 rupees in the end 😛

Ha ha.. we all are doing something at least.. even if it means sitting in office and accessing the forum and replying.. :dance:

U might be right as I said in next couple of posts.

Well, that was my aim to let people know how bad is India TV. And I know about that search. I have done that many times.....I was happy to see that.

God bless all of us who hate sucking INDIA TV:yahoo::yahoo:

Oh Yes..You never know.. INDIA TV would telecast 1 hour special show for this forum.. 😉

Right Piyush!!! Atleast so far we know so much abt India Tv wat they r gonna do next. Isn't it?:thumbsup::thumbsup:

AAJ TAK HAS FOUND RAVANA's MUMMIFIED CORPSE IN SRI LANKA! CAN U BELIEVE THE SHIT!:frown:

Wow now the Mirinda people can keep the real Ravana in their advertisement instead of the person's boss.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

yes, whenever u want to get some news and you tune into these hindi news channels, they are not showing news, but some story or another! and many times the laughter challenge videos and all! is this what we want to see on a NEWS Channel???:madness:

This is because their target market is the biggest sector in India i.e. Rural population and being mostly uneducated they tend to watch every single sensational news on these channels. I strongly feel city people dont like to watch these channels specially INDIA TV.

For serious news better watch DD News or English news channel. If want to have fun or timepass tune in to Aaj Tak, Star News & ofcourse our favorite INDIA TV :hysterical: